Simplify your packing on your next vacation! Simplifying your summer travel packing doesn't have to be difficult!
All it takes is organizational tools that keep your luggage neat and tidy, combined with multi-use beauty products that won't take up unnecessary space!
Here are 8 ways to streamline the packing process the next time you hit the road!
1. Ditch lugging home all the mini shampoos and conditioners hotels provide and just take home the shower caps! These under-utilized items are great to cover the bottoms of shoes for clean and simple packing.
2. No shave cream required! Having any 2-in-1 product is a time and energy saver. Schick Intuition Razors eliminates the need for shave gels or creams which allows more room for shoes. (Drugstores, $12)
Related: 4 Beauty Products Every Gal Should Carry In Her Purse
- Make sure you travel smartly and stash your money and passport in a safe, secure location. Passport Currency Wallets are an attractive and simple way to store credit cards and essential paperwork in a neat and fashionable way. These come in fun colors so they won't get lost in the depths of your handbag. (Wayfair.com, $45.99)
- You might not have room or time to pack conditioner, big brushes and all the necessary tools for a perfectly coiffed do. For easy conditioning and combing on the road try Sally Beauty Silk Elements Olive Oil Dressing Conditioning Comb. It leaves hair silky smooth and more manageable. (SallyBeauty.com, $3.99)
Pack mainly black and white base items, like pants and tops, and then accent with color. This will help eliminate over packing and will keep your wardrobe fresh and new by accessorizing differently each day of your vacation.
- Pack a wide brim hat that can be easily stored without losing form and it's also the ultimate "must-have" fashion item for any sunny vacation spot.
Jessica Simpson Swirl Bow Floppy Hat, $48
- A multi-use skin cream that can be used for dry skin, cuticles, chapped lips or illuminating your cheeks and eyes ( just to name a few) is the ultimate product to cut back on excess "must-haves." Can you imagine trying to pack all these items individually?
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, $19.50
- Attractive, easy to acess and view all your cosmetics, skincare, you name it! A hanging cosmetic case with multiple compartments will make life on the road simply organized.
The Container Store Hanging Weekend Bag, $19.99
What are some of your favorite ways pack light and stay organized? Let us know below!
More from GalTime.com:
- Airplane Etiquette: Don't Leave Your Manners at the Gate
- Secrets to Finding the Best Restaurants on Vacation
- Top Tips for Staying in Shape on Vacation
- 5 Travel Apps That Help When Trouble Hits