Are you a digital hoarder? Just like clutter in your closets or on your counter tops, digital hoarding comes at a high price to your time, sanity, even your online security. Take this quiz to see if your online life could make you look like one of those compulsive hoarders on TLC's Buried Alive.
You know you're a digital hoarder if:
1. Your computer is slowwwwwwwww.
2. You have more than 150 messages in your current e-mail inbox.
Related: 10 FREE Ways To Speed Up Your PC
3. You feel that you should keep a lot of files "just in case."
4. It takes more than three clicks or 30 seconds to find things on your computer.
5. Your digital life is becoming complicated, with multiple email accounts, drives, storage mediums and either a mess of files or a mess of folders.
6. You have 20 or more folders and sub-folders in your documents folder on your hard drive.
7. Your list of Internet bookmarks is long and overwhelming.
8. Your email program is nearly full, and/or you use more than one email account because of all the storage you need.
9. You have multiple duplicates of photos, and it's hard to find a photo you need.
10. Your hard drive is 75% full or more.
If you answer "yes to more than two of these questions… chances are… you're a cyber packrat.
More from GalTime.com:
- Most Useful, Under-Used Features on Your Computer
- Why Every Kitchen Needs a Whiteboard
- Six Spooktacular Ways to Decorate For Halloween On A Dime
- Confessions of an Irrational, Control-Freak Mom