Skip the carving with these stamps!
Add some Halloween spirit to your table with stamped, no-carve pumpkins.
1. Choose three or four medium-size pumpkins with unblemished skin.
Related: How to Decorate Pumpkins - No Mess Required
2. Purchase flexible plastic stencils at a craft or hobby store, and affix to pumpkin with duct tape.
Related: Make Your Own Halloween Photo Frame
3. Dip a paint brush into black acrylic paint. Wipe off any excess paint from the brush with a paper towel, so the brush is almost dry - you want a minimal amount of paint on the bristles. Use a dabbing motion to stencil pattern onto pumpkin.
4. Use a water-moistened Q-tip to rub away any stray marks of paint. Remove stencil while paint is still wet.
Related: The Spookiest, Tastiest Halloween Treats
5. Arrange stenciled pumpkins on platters and cake stands, adding loose candy around the base.