By Ayn-Monique Klahre
Get the Party Started
outdoor party table
Create a pretty palette of teal, orange and yellow with a few quick additions. Roll craft paper down the table as a runner and hang paper fans and garlands from the rails. Fill paint-dipped containers (see directions on slide 4) with flowers to complete the look. Photo credit: Tina Rupp/Woman's Day
Glue pairs of paper circles (cut by hand or with a large hole punch) onto twine for an easy garland. Photo credit: Tina Rupp/Woman's Day
Organize your kitchen in 5 days.
Painted clothespins do double duty: They keep your napkin handy, and help you figure out which plate is yours if you set it down for a sec. Photo credit: Tina Rupp/Woman's Day
· Glass jar, rinsed, label removed
· Latex-based interior paint
· Water, if necessary
1. On a newspaper-covered surface in a well-ventilated area, dip jar partway into paint. (You may have to thin paint with a little water to prevent it from clumping or bubbling.) Hold jar over paint can to allow excess to drip off. Photo credit: Tina Rupp/Woman's Day
2. Place jar on newspaper to dry. Repeat for additional jars.
Check out amazing art created with Sharpies.
Chill drinks without watering them down: Fill empty plastic soda bottles (tops cut off) partway with your beverage and freeze. Cut away the plastic to use the ice. Photo credit: Tina Rupp/Woman's Day
Keep drink dispensers away from the edge of the table by elevating them on cake stands (a paper-wrapped book will work just as well).
Surprise! This bouquet is made from cocktail umbrellas-use a "flower" to spear a garnish for your drink. Photo credit: Tina Rupp/Woman's Day
· 2 cocktail umbrellas
· Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
1. Snip the stick and cardboard stretchers off a cocktail umbrella, leaving just the colorful part.
2. Open a second umbrella and continue to push until it is inverted.
3. Thread first umbrella onto stick of second one until umbrellas are flush.
4. Dab with hot glue to hold in place.
Relax with 7 superfoods.
Original article appeared on WomansDay.com.
You Might Also Like:
Boost Your Home's Value
15 Clever Uses for Household Items
Get Rid of Mildew for Good
The Best Sex Positions for Every Situation
10 Things Husbands Should Never Do