By Nisha Ramirez
for Cupid's Pulse
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr. Photo: INF; Thos Robinson/Getty
Once you get past the daunting task of packing and airport security, traveling can be a great way to bond with your partner. Whether you decide to take a road trip through the 50 states or hop on a plane headed around the world, visiting a new place and learning a new culture can bring the two of you closer … and celebrities are no exception. So, take notes and get out your passport, because these star duos take traveling to the extreme:
1. Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca: Ethan Zohn won the hit reality TV show Survivor Africa and his girlfriend, Jenna Morasca, won Survivor Amazon. After being together for eight years, the adventure loving couple took traveling to new heights and joined the cast of The Amazing Race in September. Zohn and Morasca hoped the competition across the world would help them relieve stress following Zohn's battle against Hodgkin's disease.
2. Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom: Avid actor Bloom and his son, Flynn, always travel with hardworking mother, Kerr, for her modeling gigs. The Victoria's Secret beauty has a job that sends her around the world, and she hates being away from her two leading men. Recently, the family traveled to London, after two days of travel, to be with each other while Kerr walked in Paris Fashion Week. When the couple isn't traveling for work, they still find time to fly and visit Kerr's family in Australia. In September, the two went shopping for a house in New Zealand.
Related: Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Welcome a Son
3. Jay-Z and Beyonce: These two hip-hop and R&B superstars are always hopping on planes. From laid-back summer vacations to mixing work and pleasure, Jay and Bey have racked up a large number of frequent flyer miles. While Beyonce was working on her album, 4, the married couple took to France for some R&R and long studio hours. The travel time worked like magic, because Beyonce's album was a success and she's now pregnant with their first child. In September, a month after the pregnancy announcement, the new parents vacationed in Hvar, Croatia.
4. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge:Traveling is a part of William and Kate's new life together, and they take it in stride. After their lavish wedding, the royal couple took a trip around Canada and the west coast of the United States this year. The North America tour took place from June 30, 2011 to July 10, 2011. Getting to see the world is just one of those royal perks!
Related: Prince William and Kate Middleton Are On Their Honeymoon
5. Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz: How do get over a divorce? Find a hot guy with whom to travel around the world. To kick-start their relationship, Longoria and Cruz vacationed in Mexico and Cabo in April and spent the summer tanning aboard a private yacht in Marbella, Spain. Talk about getting to know each other! Spain is Cruz's home country where he hails as a pop sensation. To top it all off, the duo were spotted in London in July as well. Experiencing new places and things often makes a couple grow closer. Longoria says, however, that she's not ready to tie the knot again quite yet after her divorce from Tony Parker.
Where are the most exciting placed you've traveled? Share your experiences below.