by QuickieChick Laurel House
Traveling can be stressful enough. Make it as easy as possible with these tips…
Airplane taking off
1. Never Check a Bag- I don't care if' you're traveling for 2 days or 2 months.
2. Roll Your Clothes
3. Don't Give Yourself options. Plan your outfits ahead. Then Mix-Match Tops & Bottoms
4. Stick with one Color Story. With every outfit matching one color of shoes: black, nude, or brown.
5. Be Strategic with your Personal Bag. Fill your Personal Bag with Immune Boosting Effer-C, Beats by Dre Mixr Noise Canceling Headphones, Green Tea, Balance Bars- 1 for each day (I particularly like the Bare Bars for travel), Cleansing Wipes
6. Pack Multi-Tasking Clothing
7. Be Strategic with your In-Flight Outfit. Comfortable pants that double as exercise pants, a light sweater, a circle scarf (you can use it as a pillow or blanket on the plane, and a beach towel at the beach), flat easily removable shoes like my fave Orthaheels- super comfy wedge sandals with arch support.
8. Always Pack 1 pair of Sexy Panties… because you never know.
Watch the video for lots more need-to-know info on how to be an efficient, and still stylish, traveler.
xx Laurel Laurel House
Laurel House is a Healthy Living and Dating Expert , 4x published Lifestyle Author, NASM Weight Loss Specialist, and nationally recognized Print and Online Magazine Writer covering travel, relationships, healthy food and fitness (New You, Women's Health, First for Women, Men's Journal, , Elegant Bride, Fit, Spa, Fit Yoga, Playboy, etc). Beyond writing, she has appeared as an expert on television morning shows including E! News, Weekend TODAY, The Daily Buzz, Better.TV, Good DayLA, CBS, Fox, NBC, and ABC Morning News shows both locally and nationally, and her YouTube videos have received over 12 million views. Her 4th book "QuickieChick's Cheat Sheet to Life, Love, Food, Fitness, Fashion and Finance on a Less than Fabulous Budget" was published by St. Martin's in May 2012. She is currently writing her next book-"Screwing The (dating) Rules."