I sure do! I hope that you can try it out if you don't!!
I can't say that I will post often, but hope that you will check out my links below...
Check out some of my garden faves:
Check out some of my library faves:
It can be quite difficult to work with unless you ammend the soil.
I mostly use the following:
- organic humus
- organic peat
- shredded mulch (I like cedar)
- raw vegetable scraps (no seeds)
Gardens Alive! products
- anything that is full sun, heat, drought, & humidity tolerant
- rain lilies
- some roses
- pine trees
- oak trees
- variegated chinese privet
- tall grasses: purple fountain, etc.
- elm trees
- lupinus texensis
- tube roses
- foxtail ferns
- elephant ears
- society garlic
- berries: strawberry, blackberry, and some others
- other lilies
- many flowering vines
- lambs ear
- bird of paradise
- many wildflowers