When a man faces ongoing trouble maintaining an erection, it is often accompanied by shame, embarrassment, guilt and a whole host of overwhelming emotions. The very thought of not performing "up to standard" will make a man not seek medical treatment.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction better as (ED) is the inability for a man to hold a firm erection long enough in order to have sex. While the problem is often associated with aging men, it can affect a male at any age, with a lot of physical and psychological factors to consider.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
When it comes to arousing a man all sorts of things come into play. With hormones, emotions, the physical aspects of the brain, blood vessels, muscles and nerves work together to create physical arousal. If anyone of the above is damage it can cause erectile dysfunction. Common causes are as follows;
- High blood pressure
- Psychological factors like anxiety, stress and fatigue
- Lifestyle- related issues such as smoking tobacco and obesity
- Alcoholism and other forms of drugs
- Prostate cancer treatments
- clogged arteries
- Surgeries to the pelvic region or the spinal cord
- Hormonal disorder that produces low testosterone
- Chronic health problems like diabetes and heart disease
- Side effects of certain prescription medications
- Inability to create a high blood flow to the penis
most men will encounter erectile dysfunction at least one time in their lives, which is quite normal. For some, erectile dysfunction is the first sign that a different health problem needs addressing.
Erectile Dysfunction treatment with home remedies
- Quit smoking as it affects erection, it damages the arteries, which restricts blood flow to the penis.
- Practice better sleeping patterns. When you are constantly tired, it makes it difficult to achieve a satisfying erection. Some men see a difference after taking a 30 minutes nap before having sex. It is advised to get at least 8 hours sleep per day.
- The more in shape you are the less likely you are to face issues with erection. Exercising regularly in order to keep the arteries that supply blood to the penis healthy.
- Sometimes the root to your erectile problems is the monotonous cycle of love making- lack of creativity and imagination. Decorating the bedroom can make a great deal of difference, as it is important to create an environment full with excitement.
- The zinc found in oyster can help enhance your vigor and sexual health. Eating six oyster will satisfy your recommended daily allowance.
- Dwelling on erectile problems can trigger a vicious cycle of performance anxiety, fear, impotence, guilt, and additional relationship problems. Learning to De-stress is key, meditation is very good.
- If your body suffer a lack of zinc it can affect the processes, stability, and functions of your reproductive organs can also suffer. Take a zinc supplement to increase your daily amount in order to boost your immune functions, increase your chances of reproducing and nervous system.
- Pump up your body and system with protein. Consume fish, chicken, and chicken over lean cuts of pork, hamburgers, and roast that contain large amount of fat.
- Cut back on your alcohol intake since a shot of whiskey, glass of red wine can easily suppress your sexual responses. It is said consume no more than a drink per day if you wish to keep an erection longer.
Need more info look this trusted sites