Are you tired of those fad diets that seem to fail you more often than not? Are you needing to lose weight and keep it off? I have found an extremely effective Kettlebell workout program that strips off unwanted body fat - up to 2 to 3 pounds per week!
When I heard that you can burn 13.6 calories per minute in a Kettlebell workout I got excited. That is the equivalent of running a 6-minute mile pace. Anyone interested in weight loss and weight management should take notice.
Unlike exercises with dumbbells, Kettlebell exercises often involve large numbers of repetitions, working several muscles simultaneously. Kettlebell workouts are like high-intensity interval training. So, if you are serious bout weight loss and weight management, read on.
For a fat-loss program to be most effective, it should help you to acheive 5 goals.
- Lift Heavy - When you lift heavier weights you will use up more energy
- Lift Explosively - This means your movements while lifting are rapid. Such explosive movements will also burn more calories
- Eliminate Weak Links - That could be a bum shoulder, bad back, or a sore knee. Such ailments can get in the way of fat-loss efforts. An effective Kettlebell program will actually rehabilitate your "weak links" and produce the desired fat loss
- Manage Fatigue - When fatigue gets in the way you cannot burn as many calories as you'd like. You can manage fatigue with an exercise program that allows you to set the pace that is right for you.
- Elevate Metabolism - The goal that everyone wants to achieve is to not only burn calories during the workout but also to burn a ton of calories after your workout
I highly recommend that you get yourself a set of Kettlebells if you have not already done so. Then get acquainted with the basic exercises as shown in the video below. Additionally, I have found a tremendous Kettlebell exercise program that is guaranteed to deliver you the best fat-loss results Click Here