July 2, 2010 - January 14, 2011
Friday, January 14, 2011
With In Myself
23 Reasons I Love You
One for every year God has blessed the world with your presence so that we would meet and eventually part.
L.I.P (Love in Peace)
1. The 7th day of the 7th month of the 7th year
2. You wanted to microwave a bug in the microwave to save me, while using team work with my son.
3. Your laugh when I fell doing a pole trick and you asked, "Does that happen often?"
4. You showed disgust for the boys dirty room only to find comfort on the top bunk.
5. You kept me warm and entertained the day we went to see Harry Potter. Trying to also keep each other awake so not to waste the money.
6. You shared some of the most funniest clips and links.
7. The day we watched Inception
8. The glow in the dark shoes while playing "Dark Man", the pictures of my youngest wearing them, followed by the random trip to the dive in to see "The Sorcerer Apprentice"
9. The Spanish Buzz voice you use to do for me since the 3rd date.
10. Watching you sincerely play with my boys.
11. You were the first voice to comfort me when my brother passed away, followed by you insisting on giving me your cup of change to keep in contact with me when I Greyhound it to attended my brother's funeral.
12. When you chased the dog a mile away for me, followed by you picking me off the floor when I broke down in tears out of stress and carried me to the bed, encouraging me to rest and telling the boys to give me a little break.
13. Your piggy back rides I randomly wanted and you actually didn't complain (eventually you did).
14. The scares you would give me as you spun my son on the floor.
15. You carried me upside down on your back throughout the house.
16. You would test my son's computer game, building a sense of trust with him. He appreciated you.
17. You taught my son how not to be a sore loser.
18. You had a gift for being able to talk to my children with the utmost patience until I was able to regain my own composure to handle them.
19. Even on the phone I could tell when you were walking away from your parents.
20. You gave too much to drink at your friends party, carried me to the car, clowned me about my random questions in the car.
21. Our moments at my friends house, especially the bathroom.
22. You allowed me to dance for you, sharing intimate forms of prayer to beautiful songs and soundtracks.
23. You would say, "My name is Marcia Overton"