Ka-ching! Count the savings on these first-rate hair stylers, anti-agers, and cosmetics with scents you'll actually like - all at bargain prices. Make sure to check out the rest of my beauty bargains at GoodHousekeeping.com.
Dove Style+Care1. Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Flexible Hairspray ($4): Tired of untouchable tresses? This spray leaves hair soft, not lacquered.
2. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control ($10): The famous smoothing serum now comes in a fine-hair formula with a featherlight feel and the same sleek finish.
Related: Must-Have Fall Hair Accessories
3. Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush ($13): Calling all multitaskers: This brush styles and dries sans heat, thanks to absorbent microfiber.
Degree Women4. Degree Women Expert Protection in Linen Dry ($4): Friction pops its fresh-off-the-clothesline - scented beads when you walk, run, or simply move.
5. Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer ($7): A double deal: 33¢ an ounce, and a mild citrus scent in which the whole family can indulge.
Related: Best New Makeup Finds Under $20
Schick Intuition 6. Schick Intuition Tropical Splash Razor ($10): A shaver that enlivens a beauty chore with notes of honeydew and kiwi.
7. St. Ives Naturally Smooth Hand Cream ($3): Trade rough skin for silky via alpha hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate.
8. Physicians Formula Expression Line Freeze ($22): Needle- phobes: This topical minimizes lines for up to four hours.
Related: 5 Ways to Fake an Eye Lift
Boots No79. Yes to Blueberries Softening Facial Exfoliator ($10): This creamy scrub sloughs with micro-beads and fruit acids - without parching skin.
10. Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream ($21): You'd never guess this luxe-looking night cream is only $21. Even better: Its rich, firming blend of peptides and shea butter. At Target.
What are your favorite budget-friendly beauty products? Let me know in the comments!
-By Nina Judar
More from Good Housekeeping: