Get ready to make packing for a trip and looking gorgeous a whole lot easier!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis, BettyConfidential.com
Are you ready to greet all your family for a weekend of holiday fun? Neither are we. That's why when it comes to packing our beauty items, we take it very seriously. After all nothing is worst than hoping off a long flight and coming out looking like a Sasquatch. Here's your go-to guide for hot travel-sized beauty items and organizers:
The smaller the item, the more you can pack, the better!
1. Frequent traveler 2011 toiletry kit ($55, moltonbrown.com). Your body's mini oasis.
2. Laura Geller Focus on Favorites five-piece starter collection ($38.72, qvc.com). All your make-up needs met.
3. Chloe limited edition solid perfume necklace ($60, dillards.com). Functional and chic.
4. Philip Kingsley Body and Volume jet set ($34, philipkingsley.com). A petite volume set for shiny hair.
ybf perfect fit
5. Ybf perfect fit (24.80, ybfgirlfriends.com). Compact so you can stay pretty in pink.
6. Sally Hansen color quick fast dry nail color pen ($7.79, ulta.com). Do your nails on an airplane without worry.
7. L'Occitane limited edition hibiscus flower shea hand cream ($10, usa.loccitane.com). Smells fabulous and keeps your hands moisturized for longer.
8. Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes ($1.83, drugstore.com). Don't leave home without them.
9. Ouidad climate control frizz fighting trio ($22, ouidad.com). A travel-sized bff.
10. Jemma Kidd Smoke it up I-kit ($22, target.com). Get your eye make-up effortlessly done even while standing in line.
11. Korres liquid lipstick in raspberry ($22, korresusa.com). Lip gloss and lipstick magically combined for a bold look.
12. Pacifica Take Me There Indian coconut nectar set ($18, sephora.com). Bring the beach home with you.
Packing is made simple if you choose organizers that multi-task
jimeale train case
13. Jimeale odella polka dot train case 706 ($13.95, jimeale.com). Slips into a bag nicely and holds all your products and brushes.
14. Cardona leather jewelry roll in Glen Orange ($65, theadlercollection.com). You can finally pack your bling and quick-reach make-up together with ease.
15. Canvas and Leather weekender bag ($149, potterybarn.com). A beautiful tote that won't require you to smash it into the tiny airplane compartments!
Brittany Roshelle Davis is a freelance writer who specializes in all things fabulous. For weekly contests, visit her site!