Source: 16 Designer Gifts to Swoon Over
From lipsticks to nail colors and perfume sets, fashion designers are putting their coveted names on all things beauty this holiday season. Whether she's a label snob or just into the finer things in life, she'll be happy to unwrap one of these designer gifts.
- Arm Candy: With Prada's Candy Collector set ($112) you'll give her two ways to wear the designer on her wrist: through a limited-edition caramel- and musk-scented perfume and a bright pink Saffiano leather cuff.
- Train Case: Keep her beauty accoutrements looking stylish when they're all stowed away in this Marc by Marc Jacobs cosmetic case ($88).
- Be Dazzled: If she already has quite the David Yurman jewelry collection, she'll more than appreciate the David Yurman Alluring Inspirations gift set ($80). It comes with a zip-closure jewelry box that houses a gorgeous one-ounce bottle of the brand's signature scent.
- Pretty Pampered : Elevate her at-home pampering time with Dior's manicure set ($62), which comes with nail cream, top and base coats, cuticle oil, an orange stick, and nail file all packaged in a Dior travel pouch.
- Mesmer-Eyes: Treat her to Dolce & Gabbana's three-piece eye gift set ($60) to give her the foundation to create a smoldering stare.
More from BellaSugar: The Easy Way to Style Your Short Hair For the Holidays
- Eau So Divine: French luxe is all hers with the Cartier Baiser Volé gift set ($145). Includes the powdery-floral fragrance, a mini version of the scent, and matching body lotion.
- Crayons For Grown-Ups: Kate Spade's lip crayons ($38) add an element of whimsy to the color collaboration with Lipstick Queen. The lush pinks and gorgeous reds are perfect for the holidays, too.
- Something Blue: Let her unwrap some signature Tiffany blue this holiday with the brand's nylon cosmetic bag ($115). Not only is it a classic, but it will be something she'll admire for years to come.
- Luxe Lips: Tom Ford's boxed set ($192) is the ultimate lipstick pleasure. It comes with four flattering shades for achieving a variety of moods.
- Prints, Please: Tory Burch's Brigitte cosmetic case ($95) is large enough to fit practically everything she needs while traveling. And the bold print will give her a dose of cheer long after the holidays.
- Cool-Girl Scent: Packaged in a lovely hat box, Valentino Valentina's holiday set ($108) features an eau de parfum spray and satin body milk scented with bergamot, white alba truffle, and wild strawberry notes.
More from BellaSugar: 11 Festive Accessories For Party-Ready Hair
- Looking Polished: She'll be excited for her next manicure when she unwraps the festively toned Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture Nail Lacquer Set ($60).
- So Charming: She can clip the Burberry beauty charm ($85) onto her bag for a designer embellishment and she can touch up her lips with the lip gloss charm.
- Lady in Red: From the reusable clutch to the bold red lip products, Giorgio Armani's red lip set ($49) is a sure to please.
- Logo Chic: Bold red leather and a playful tassel zipper make Gucci's leather case ($320) an instant classic.
- Eau La La: Who wouldn't want to unwrap a box of Chanel? With Chanel's Fragrance Wardrobe ($120) she'll get a lovely selection of the fashion house's signature scents.
Update Black Polish With a Sparkling Top Coat
Get Glamorous in Minutes For Your Office Holiday Party
6 Lipstick and Nail Duets Perfect For the Holidays
Follow BellaSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of Bella Sugar on Facebook
Source: Flickr User shimelle