Want a friend on the inside? Add us on Facebook to always stay in touch.
Would you go brunette?
According to a new study from England's University of Westminster, men find brunette women more attractive although they are more likely to hit on a blonde.
Apparently researches ran a controlled and scientific experiment by sending a woman to three different bars in London to report on how men reacted to her hair color when it was dyed red, brown or blonde. They then asked the 130 men to rank the woman's different appearances according to preference.
We admit, it doesn't sound like the most detailed experiment, but it seemed enough for the researchers who determined that the men found the woman more attractive and intelligent as a brunette.
Fact is, this was only one woman and different skin tones look better with different hair colors. So before you all run out and dye your blonde locks a deep chestnut we have to say that there are pros to both colors.
More from Beauty High:
• Product Obsessions: Rita Hazan Root Concealer
• The Best in Self-Adjusting Clear Foundations and Makeup
• What I Learned in Only Two Days at P&G
• Summer Product Must-Haves from Our Fave Beauty Bloggers
• Behind the Scenes of Katy Perry's ghd Campaign