by Lynden Volpe
courtesy of the brands/VF.com
We like to travel in style, and that means bringing our beauty supplies with us. Whether you're jet-setting somewhere fabulous or going away for the weekend, or you merely need something to keep in your bag for skin care at the gym, here are some of our latest travel-kit picks.
1. Skin Authority Go! Gorgeous Kit: This comes with the Daily Cleanser, Resurfacing Accelerator, Tri-Power Peptide Hydrator, and Sunscreen Moisturizer S.P.F. 30.
See more: Cutest Pajama Sets
2. Rodial Glamtox Skin Care on the Go Kit: With miniatures of the Rodial Glam Balm Lip, Glamoxy Snake Serum, Glamtox Night, Glamtox Day S.P.F. 15, and Glamtox Cleansing Balm, you are sure to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles no matter where you go!
3. Rodin Olio Lusso Travel Kit: This adorable, limited-edition, chic kit includes sample-sized bottles of face, hair, and body oils, as well as complimentary Crema and perfume.
See more: Kissing Celebs: Candid Moments from the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Photo Booth
4. Antica Farmacista Viaggi di Raccolta Travel Collection in Grapefruit Scent: With Shampoo, Conditioner, Moisturizer, Body Wash, a bar soap, and Room Spray, you can take the delicious and refreshing scent of luxurious Antica Farmacista everywhere.
5. Aromatherapy Associates Essential Travel Oils: If you love aromatherapy and can't go anywhere without it, look no further than Aromatherapy's travel box, which covers all your bases-a pick-me-up, one to "lift the spirits," one for your immune system, and a relaxer.
More from Vanity Fair:
Modern vs. Classic Hollywood Styles
Emma Stone's Favorite Beauty Products
Photos: Jennifer Lawrence's Fiery Fashion Evolution
Lady Gaga, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston: Vanity Fair's Classic Nude Portraits
by Lynden Volpe