Sipa USA; Courtesy Photo; Time Inc. Digital Photo StudioDrew Barrymore worked an electric rose lipstick at a Bulgari event in Beverly Hills this week, and we love the eye-popping hue! "For this look, clean and classic seemed the best way to go," said the star's makeup artist Debra Ferullo. "I thought a bright fuchsia lip would add a nice twist!" Ferullo used makeup from Barrymore's own cosmetic line to achieve the look, picking up the Flower Beauty Kiss Stick in Petunia Petals, a bright magenta, for the statement pout. The key to pulling off an bold lip color is equal parts balance and confidence-a strong lipstick paired with vivid shadow can look overdone, so follow the actress's lead and go easy on the eyes. Pick up a tube of Barrymore's lipstick for just $7 at walmart.com.
• More on Drew Barrymore's Rose Lipstick
• Shop More Celebrity Lipsticks
• See Drew's Many Cute Hairstyles - On You
• Drew Reveals the Origin of Her Daughter's Name
• Drew Barrymore's Hair Colorist Opens a Salon