For Rock of Ages' Swedish premiere, Malin Akerman mixed a screen siren's red lip and outlined eyes with something more befitting her character's serious-journalist-yet-undercover-groupie: a slightly mussed fishtail braid that looked fresh from a romp with Stacee Jaxx. Let the smoldering look inspire this week's date night, and stock up on lippie and creamy eyeliner pencils. For hair, look to texturizing products that give strands body and a bit of grip to maintain the style. Finish with a burst of hairspray and go.
READ MORE: 17 Best Skin Tips from Top Models
BITE High Pigment Pencil in Tanin, $24; sephora.com
Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeliner in Onyx, $17; lordandtaylor.com
READ MORE: America's Most Beautiful People
Redken Wool Shake Gel-Slush Texturizer, $18; ulta.com
- Which Cosmetic Treatments Are Worth the Money?
- Top Beauty & Fitness Secrets from Hot Celebs
- Brightening Tips for Luminous Skin, Teeth, and Hair
- How to Make Your Eyes Look Bigger
- The Best Place to Shop in All 50 States