Bruce Glikas/FilmMagic; Michael Kovac/GettyMiley Cyrus is scissor-happy! Back in August, the bride-to-be swapped her trademark layers for a pixie crop, and just last week, she chopped her long fringe into a short, piecey style. But this change wasn't a spur-of-the-moment decision, the singer may have been plotting the spiked 'do for a while. "While she loves the reveal, Miley's choices are more calculated than impulsive," hairstylist Kristina Barricelli, who has worked with Cyrus, told us in our December issue. What do you think of her new cut? Tell us in the comments! Plus, if you're feeling bold, head over to our Hollywood Makeover Tool to preview a pixie cut on yourself-no scissors required.
• See More About Miley's New Short Cut
• Found It: Miley's Floral Sneakers
• Try on Miley's Punk Rock Pixie
• Miley Dresses as Nicki Minaj for Halloween
• Celebrity Engagement Rings: Miley's Included!