After your child's afternoon nap, "Supernanny" Jo Frost says there's one thing to check before starting to potty train your child...
With a new diet book released practically every week, Bethenny loves having a "Diet Debate" to give you the information direct from experts, and let you decide what nutritional plan works best for your body and lifestyle.
In today's debate, Paleo expert, author and advocate Dr. Kellyann Petrucci is up against Dr. Felicia Stoler, an anti-Paleo registered dietitian and author.
Is the "Caveman Diet" right for you? Take a look and decide for yourself.Read More »
- The Bethenny Show | Love + Sex | Thu, Feb 13, 2014 1:53 PM EST | Comments
When it comes to expressing love, there's no true substitute for roses. If you're lucky enough to receive roses this Valentine's Day, check out these tips from Passion Roses Expert Deborah De La Flor for maximizing the memory by keeping them fresh longer!
1. For one single rose, a tiny vase is perfect. The small water reservoir will keep the rose stem hydrated and looking great....Read More »
2. Just like you, roses need to constantly drink clean water. Rose stems have capillaries that allow water to be drawn up to the bloom. The bloom will droop when these capillaries become blocked. Change the water in the vase every two to three days and extend the life of the rose by keeping bacteria away from those capillaries. Also, always use the packet of floral food you get with your purchase because it is specially formulated to control bacteria and also includes a little food for the bloom.
3. Make sure you re-cut the stems each time you change the water to allow the roses to start drinking th
- The Bethenny Show | Healthy Living | Thu, Feb 13, 2014 1:44 PM EST | Comments
Bethenny loves any reason to celebrate and says no matter what, Valentine's Day is a day to love yourself! Here are ten inexpensive yet creative ways to love yourself a little bit more this Feb. 14.Read More »
- The Bethenny Show | Parenting | Thu, Jan 30, 2014 5:38 PM EST | Comments
- The Bethenny Show | Work + Money | Thu, Jan 30, 2014 5:07 PM EST | Comments
Learn all the facts you need to know about your credit score from The Money Coach, Lynnette Khalfani-Cox!
What do the words "credit score" mean to you? Is it some number that you think magically appears? Do you know how to maintain it? If you have these questions (and we're pretty sure you have even more), this article is for you! The Money Coach, Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, stopped by to talk about the myths and facts behind your credit score and how you can nurture it this year!
Surprising Tips on How to Jack Up Your Credit Score
Cracking the Code: How to Get the Perfect Credit Score
Credit Score Myths and Facts
What other credit score myths have you heard? Share them with us in the comments!
More From Bethenny:...Read More »
Retirement Savings Advice from The Money Coach!
Tax ID Fraud: It's a Thing... and Here's How to Avoid It
Can I File My Own Taxes?
The #1 Thing to Do with Your Tax Refund
How To: File Your Taxes
- The Bethenny Show | Fashion | Fri, Jan 24, 2014 3:01 PM EST | Comments
The ladies of the hit show "Blood, Sweat & Heels" have great advice on how to keep your marriage fresh without going broke.
What's your most creative, least expensive trick for keeping things heated up in the bedroom?
- The Bethenny Show | Love + Sex | Fri, Jan 24, 2014 2:23 PM EST | Comments
Love is in the air, but so are your bills and your resolution to be better with your spending. No need to bust your budget on expensive lingerie this Valentine's Day. Men are simpler than we think, and at the end of the day, just want to see you in the beautiful skin that you are in.Shutterstock.com
Here are 5 easy and affordable tips from Daisy Lewellyn that won't break the bank, but will transform you into your man's fantasy. Have fun and send her (@DaisyLewellyn) a tweet to let me know how your night… and maybe even, ahem, morning went.
1. Shop His Closet
His button-down shirt and your highest heels will give the priciest negligee a run for its money. Pucker up with a glossy red lip gloss and watch your man go wild!
2. Inspector Sexy...Read More »
Take a cue from Olivia Pope and get scandalous! Toss on a trench coat, over-the-knee high-heeled boots, and style your hair bouncy and voluminous. You can always sub the boots for a pointy-toe high-heel pump to let him know you mean bu
- The Bethenny Show | Healthy Living | Thu, Jan 23, 2014 11:58 AM EST | Comments
Getting enough greens in your diet can be, at times, difficult. Try out this green smoothie for a delicious way to get glowing skin.
1 cup coconut water
3 cups of kale
1 cup of ice
Add all ingredients to blender, blend until smooth.
Find more smoothie recipes on Bethenny's Pinterest page!Read More »
- The Bethenny Show | Love + Sex | Thu, Jan 23, 2014 11:40 AM EST | Comments
Kandi Burruss shared her thoughts on when to break out the toys in a relationship, and we want to know your thoughts!
When should you break out the sex toys in a relationship? Do you wait until you're engaged? First date? Watch this clip and share your thoughts. If you disagree, tell us in the comments.