We wrote the book on cleaning and organizing (literally!), so don't worry -- we totally understand.
1. Your friends think it's cute you've arranged your books by color, but only you know that they're also alphabetized.
2. You actually do know exactly what's in your fridge before you open it (energy-saving for the win!).
3. If you don't open your dresser to see perfectly sorted and folded underwear and socks, the rest of your day just feels off.
4. You're never disappointed on your birthday: Everyone knows to get you a gift certificate to the Container Store.
5. ... and there's nothing that satisfies you quite like storage containers (see #4).
6. Your taxes are already done for the year (go you!). And by done, we mean you've also filed all your receipts in color-coded folders - and in chronological order, of course. You know, just in case the IRSRead More »from 10 Signs You're a Total Neat Freak