Pakistan is in the grip of a serious energy crisis that is affecting all sectors of the economy and the various segments of the society. Luckily Pakistan has blessed by many types of resources but lack of attention and sincerity among authority leaders and concerned department all resources are just for name of appreciations rather than utilization.
Coal- the Black Gold is one of major energy source which is contributing in world's energy systems with the share of 23.80% and 23.75% of production and consumption respectively. In order to obtain clean fuels, the liquefaction and gasification of the world's most abundant fuel i.e., coal, have gained increasing attention. And coal field holds to the energy security of Pakistan, being one of the largest coal (lignite) deposits in the world comprising of 184,123 billion tons which can produce 1000,000 MW of electricity for next three hundred years. Pakistan's largest coal reserves are found in Sindh with approximately 184,123 billion
- Naseem Sheikh | At Home – Sat, Dec 31, 2011 5:07 AM EST
Pakistan is in the grip of a serious energy crisis that is affecting all sectors of the economy and the various segments of the society. Luckily Pakistan has blessed by many types of resources but lack of attention and sincerity among authority leaders and concerned department all resources are just for name of appreciations rather than utilization.Read More »from Pakistan Blessed with Coal but Still Poor for Electricity -by- Naseem Sheikh
For some, New Year's Eve is the worst night of the year to go out and celebrate; for others, it's the best. Either way, it is the one holiday that is celebrated-at home with friends and family or out in large crowds of strangers-around the world. Fireworks, champagne, and a midnight smooch are the usual, but various locales put their own unique twists on this festive night, making them the best in their category.Read More »from New Year’s Eve Around the World
1. Best Place to Offer Thanks to the Water Before Drinking a Caipirinha
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
In Rio de Janeiro, December 31 isn't just NYE, it is also the Fiesta de Iemanjá, or celebration of the Goddess of the Ocean. Traditionally, locals dress in white and flock to the Copacabana beach to watch fireworks and offer gifts of flowers and floating candles to the goddess; they also stay on the beach to party throughout the night.
2. Best Spot for Grape Eating
To ring in Nochevieja in Madrid, it's tradition for crowds to gather in the Puerta del Sol plaza. As
- Cupid's Pulse | At Home – Fri, Dec 30, 2011 2:02 PM EST
HGTV launches latest installment in the Dream Home Sweepstakes.
What better way could you possibly start off the new year than winning a dream home? Well this may be your lucky chance as HGTV again presents to you their latest masterpiece in home design. This spacious home truly is a dream and with all the bells and whistles we've all come to expect from the HGTV crew.
The newest location for the 2012 Dream Home is Park City,Utah. The lucky winner for 2012 will enjoy a completely furnished home and if that weren't enough a 2012 GMC Terrain vehicle and $500,000.00 in spending cash for a total prize package value of over 2 million dollars. For more information and entry see: HGTV Launches 2012 Dream Home Sweepstakes
Read More »from HGTV Launches 2012 Dream Home Sweepstakes
Astrology.com Weekly: January 2-8, 2012Read More »from Astrology.Com Weekly: January 2-8, 2012
This week includes a challenging aspect, Venus quincunx Mars, on January 6, when you'll need to negotiate for what you want. Fortunately, you'll get some help formulating a plan once Mercury enters clear-thinking Capricorn on January 7. Finally, the full Moon in sensitive Cancer on January 8 brings plenty of emotions that will need to be sorted out over the next two weeks.
Get an overview of your new year -- and learn how you'll fare in your relationships, career and finances -- with a 2012 Vedic Moon Sign Forecast!
A temporary setback can seem like it's insurmountable on Monday, but once you understand that it's a learning curve -- and one you can leap over if you put your considerable energy to it -- things clear up by Thursday. Read more...
Just when you think you know someone or have a certain area of expertise, something happens that shows you the opposite may, in fact, be true. Read more...
It's normal to want praise, especially on Monday. After all, every
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- Dinner Tonight: Broccoli Apple Soup + Raw Kale SaladWed, Dec 4, 2013 10:31 AM EST
- Christmas Thumbprint CookiesWed, Dec 4, 2013 1:18 PM EST
- Christmas Cake Pops Are Our Gift to YouWed, Dec 4, 2013 2:33 PM EST