Haters are people that don't have anything else to do except to mess everything else for other people wat u need to do is respond to these faggots and tell them wat u think about their stupid ass life
Here I am looking for part time jobs online and what do I find....jobs which have requirements that I do not meet ONLY because I am of a certain RACE.Read More »from Utterly Disappointed
Only in this particular Asian country will you see job articles specifying certain race requirements, and only in this country will you get away with it. I think if this were to happen in the US those companies would be sued for racial discrimination.
What is worse is that these are for survey job applications. All this means is that people of a certain race have opinions that do not count. It makes me so angry that these companies can only seek out opinions of people who are of a particular race group. What justification do they have to make other races not fit to give out their opinions for a company's research. It just makes no sense,
Another discrimination which is utterly disappointing is height discrimination. In recent days the fashion industry have come to accept more and more plus size models, but petite girls
Read More »from 7 Signs Your Wife Loves You
1. She gets upset when you don't say good-bye before you leave
- Its very important that you depart on a good note and a smile because she likes to go back to that time of the day when she's stressed - to think of a kiss good-bye or a smile when her day gets rough, and thats the lost vision she had of you
2. She gets angry when people are mean to you
- It hurts her more when someone is mean to someone she loves
3. She gets angry when you talk on your cell phone while driving
- You could die! She worries about your safety
4. She still wants to spend time with you
- The reason she gets upset that you go elsewhere or don't watch tv in the same room is because she just wants to be near you because she lvoes you
5. She tells you she loves you
- Why would I even bother saying it if I didn't....
6. She nags you about what you eat because she doesn't want you to die of a heart attack
- I take care of you and ask you to eat healthy so you're around longer.... if I didn't want you
Contracts should always be an exchange for any transaction in the literary industry.
During the course of the past few weeks with events going on for authors, we have seen many people's true colors come forth. I've always been the type of person to give someone the benefit of the doubt however, in business it is no longer an idea of "your word is bond." Many new authors have yet to learn the concepts of being an entrepreneur. They jump into an idea of thinking their novel will be, or is, the "next best thing." In the site of your family's eyes and close friends, this may be true. But there is a large group of authors out here that see their work as also being the next big thing. With the event that recently happened in Atlanta, we found a slew of authors blasting out the event planner and how it was a flop. Without going into details of the event that did not happen, I began thinking about where everyone from each side went wrong. I sought the advice of a Facebook friend, fellow author, and event planner for the National Black Book Expo that happens annually inRead More »from Author Series: Protect Your Assets
Just getting started...
- Shannon Nolan | Author Blog Posts – Thu, Sep 27, 2012 8:57 PM EDT
It has been six months since I first crossed the threshold at the Golden Door embarking on a journey of love and self acceptance. I will always remember the feeling of warmth that overwhelmed me as I walked through the golden door for the first time on April 1 st . The huge oak and eucalyptus trees overhead and the ivy filled riverbed below. It was like walking on nature's heavenly path. Golden Door administrators graciously offered me a 6 month opportunity to work with a trainer and therapist to support my effort in becoming healthy. The journey started on April first and was to conclude at the end of September - this week. In the last six months, here is what I have learned because of the Golden Door:
1) Absolute thinking is as harmful to me physically as it is emotionally and the two are closely related. I've learned to appreciate the progress toward my health rather than getting disappointed in myself for not "performing" to my standards. The cycle of guilt doesn't have toRead More »from Six Month Extension of Progress and Love at the Golden Door
- Daily Makeover | Author Blog Posts – Thu, Sep 27, 2012 5:08 PM EDT
- Ke$ha shows off her blood drip nail art on Twitter.
How's this for a killer nail art idea? Yesterday Ke$ha tweeted a photo of her blood-dripping manicure, which was a dead ringer for the one models sported (courtesy of Sally Hansen manicurists) at Prabal Gurung's spring 2013 show a few weeks ago in New York.
The nails at Prabal Gurung's spring 2013 runway show were made to look like blood dripping.
Photo: Getty Images
Ke$ha's caption, #likeweregonnadieyoungnails, makes me think these nails are for the pop star's new video - "Like We're Gonna Die Young" is the first single from her upcoming album Warrior, which drops December 4. This look is more classic crazy-Ke$ha than the grown-up, sophisticated style the singer debuted recently at the VMAs.
Of course, I'm already thinking about how I can recreate this look for All Hallows'Read More »from Early Halloween Idea? See Ke$ha's Runway-Inspired Nails
- Localblox | Author Blog Posts – Thu, Sep 27, 2012 4:07 AM EDT
"Labor Day is especially meaningful this year, with so many people out of work," said Arefin. "We at LocalBlox salute American workers and their many contributions to our way of life."
Since its inception as a national holiday in 1894, celebrations, parades and special events have paid homage to the work ethic and sacrifices of American workers. LocalBlox is assisting neighborhoods across the nation plan community events for Labor Day, maintain the safety of its members and working to provide high-tech business tools for entrepreneurs.
LocalBlox encompasses two different and distinct aspects. The firm provides aRead More »from LocalBlox Honors the Men and Women Celebrated on Labor Day
when you found the ONE you dont ever let them go, dont ever do anything to heart them, make sure you always treat them right!! So when i tell you im in for the long haul thats what i mean
My life was bein turned upside , outside ,out. my mind an my life was hell. my mind was made up. either expect the fact i was a baby an that i be a single parent . love comes an oes but the children are the futher. so eiter leave me or love me. make up ur mind. Fyi im love men. its the fact men arent trusted wrothey until, i fill safe with them. time for me to face the music. what do you think ???/
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST