Heyyy.. eveybody today i read my first comment im sooo happy i didnt actually think that anybody would ever look at a teenage girls blog like me. I'm not the most sure why i have done this blog but i do think that doing this blog it will help me do and feel alot better about my last situation and help you guy and girl with alot of advice. I am not the most popular person in my school jusdt because i am a cheerleader but i am doing good. I can help both guys and girls but please just dont ask me about the fashion in my school because i am not up to dissing anybody in the school that i go too. so thanks for reading and asl long as i possible can i will right a blog post almost every other day... bye for now.
- Eye Spy | Author Blog Posts – Wed, Sep 26, 2012 2:20 PM EDT
Janelle Monáe and Big Boi at the Nokia Music launch at club Nokia.
To showcase its recently released new mobile music streaming app, Nokia Music, Nokia joined with Social Media Week to host an exclusive concert by Grammy-nominated artist Janelle Monáe and Big Boi at Club Nokia last night in Los Angeles.
Fueled by Social Media Week's theme of Empowering Change through Collaboration, attendees secured seats by contributing to a virtual playlist of their favorite songs from the Nokia Music App. Completely advertisement-free, and requiring no registration or subscription, Nokia Music lets consumers immerse themselves in the dulcet tones of their favorite artists without being disrupted and for maximum convenience, Nokia Music playlists can also be enjoyed offline so consumers can listen to their favorite playlists anytime, anywhere. Find out more at www.nokia-music.comRead More »from NOKIA MUSIC LAUNCHED at CLUB NOKIA with JANELLE MONÁE and BIG BOI
Nokia Music launched at Club Nokia
If you didn't read my last blogs, here is what you missed from firstname.lastname@example.org:Read More »from Weights & Measurements
The 1st step to improving your health is to take responsibility for your own quality of life. Once you stop blaming other people, your circumstances, your previous experiences, etc. you will officially take responsibility for your own quality of life and then its up to YOU and YOU alone to change.
Step 2 is to talk to your doctor to access the damage. Do you have a thyroid problem? Heart problems? Asthma? Anemia? What are you allergic to? Is your birth control making you gain weight? etc. These are things you need to know about your body.
Step 3 is to stop comparing yourself to other people and accept your OWN body. Self improvement is about building yourself up, not breaking yourself down. A positive attitude is all you need to get yourself going in the right direction.
Step 4 is to take 4 BEFORE pictures. (Facing forward, view of your back, left side profile and a right side profile)
Tis is my first post:) yay me:) lol anyway.....im reading this book called 50 shades of gray and its pretty good if you get pass all the things that happen in it....it has a great story line
1. Get protected with the auto insurance policy that fits you best. Drivers in the Orange County area know that the roads are often crowded and not everyone that has a driver's license necessarily knows how to drive a car. Auto insurance in Anaheim is easy to find, and many companies have outlined plans that you can purchase and be covered by within a few hours. Those looking for information about Anaheim car insurance are wise to first get a free online insurance quote. It's quite simple. If you don't have quality car insurance, you shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car.Read More »from 5 Tips for Drivers in Orange County
2. Don't talk or text while driving. Technology is always a few steps ahead of regulation, but it has become crystal clear in recent months that texting while driving is extremely hazardous. California has actually passed a law making the negligent practice illegal, so you should be sure to avoid texting while driving in Orange County, or any other county. Talking can also divert attention from the matter at
AIEEE is one among the national level engineering entrance examinations conducted in India. This entrance examination is given priority because there are many institutes in India which consider AIEEE scores for admission to various courses offered. The HRD ministry has announced that ISEET will replace AIEEE and IIT-JEE from 2013. This notification clearly states that the syllabus for the new entrance exam still remains the same. AIEEE was following the CBSE board syllabus and ISEET will follow the same. The exam papers will be set by the IIT's. ISEET will reduce the burden for both students and parents and solve one major concern for students who had to write various entrance examinations to get admission to engineering colleges.
AIEEE Preparation: Find below some useful tips to crack AIEEE.
1) Quality preparation: AIEEE is one among the toughest engineering entrance examinations. This needs goodRead More »from AIEEE Books
- Lou Angoty | Author Blog Posts – Wed, Sep 26, 2012 3:07 AM EDT
Among the most common IPs within the non-public span is without a doubt the 192.168.0.1. This can be simply because two quite popular high speed router makers such as Netgear and also D-link take this IP as the default IP Address for their own broadband routers.Read More »from The IP Address 192.168.0.1 Is the Default for Some Home Broadband Routers
We've actually declared that the particular IP 192.168.0.1 is actually a private IP and this kind of IP is probably the private IP range from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255.
This unique private IP may be used as often as you require although in no way more than once in just one network system. For being a lot more specific there can't be 2 units using the same IP in a single network system. In such a circumstance, an IP conflict comes about which can cause networking system not work properly as well as other difficulties. On that basis it must be repaired instantly should this happen, or prior to determining a piece of equipment in this IP you'll have to find out if there isn't another device with this IP Address.
Exhibit your photography skills by purchasing the best available model. This becomes possible only if you have evaluated its features in advance. Digital cams can easily click quality pictures and record videos, thus, you should choose them properly.
Every digital camera is identified for its unique features and undeniably has pros as well as cons too. The extensive variety of these cameras is launched after assessing their configurations. You can buy a model that offers you photographic results, exactly, the way you want. This goal can be realized only after comparing two or three brands of digital cameras simultaneously. The next point which needs to be focused while purchasing cameras is related to type of shopping, whether you want to shop online or through physical stores. If you happen to select online shopping, there are high scopes of getting the best available model in the market.
Basically, you need to check which specifications of cameras can lend you an amazingRead More »from Compare Digital Cameras for Superb Photography
"...like a puff of wind..."Read More »from Like Puff of Wind
"Lord, what are mortals, that you notice them; mere mortals, that you pay attention to us?
We are like a puff of wind; our days are like a passing shadow." (Psalm 144:3-4)
"Lord, what are mortals...?" and "Lord, what is life...?" are questions that have been asked over and over for centuries and millenniums. In a recent internet article entitled, "Will Science Someday Rule Out the Possibility of God?" (Natialie Wolchover on LiveScience.com, 9/18/12) the author states the following:
"Over the past few centuries, science can be said to have gradually chipped away at the traditional grounds for believing in God. Much of what once seemed mysterious - the existence of humanity, the life-bearing perfection of Earth, the workings of the universe - can now be explained by biology, astronomy, physics and other domains of science."
I remember the line from the song that went something like, "...looking for love in all the wrong places..." I guess if a person
Many items and terms thrown around when purchasing a house have the word "title" in them. It's just downright confusing. But you have to know what all these "titles" mean, do, and stand for. They are all important―some more than others―some cost you money and, fortunately for you, some cost the seller money. So I think the best way to address them all is to go down the list in the order in which you will encounter them as you work through the buying process:
- Taking title
- Title company
- Title search-title report
- Clear title
- Title insurance
Taking the Title
Who is going to take title to this house? In non-"title" terms, that is asking: Who is actually going to own this house? Make sense? How you "take title" is actually just the name of the person, persons, or entity that will own the house, and in what form.
Here are five ways you can "take title":
- You can actually hold title in your own name.
- Joint tenancy allows you to hold it with another
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST