well today was good just setting here with my baby lol i love him so much its been almost 3 years
Read More »from A Letter from One of the 47 Percent
Dear Mr. or Ms. Politician:
I have taken the time to really think about the recent comment that we as 47 percenters feel like victims. I have to agree with that comment but certainly not for the reasons that were suggested. The only thing that makes me a victim is a government that is non functional and out of touch with the very people they are supposed to be representing.
I live on Social Security Disability. This is my only income. This "entitlement" as it is often referred to by the vast majority of people isn't entitling me to anything except a constant feeling of frustration, disillusionment and hopelessness.
I live in constant and unrelenting pain each and every day. My greatest hope is that one day the sun won't rise for me. I have adjusted to going without certain medications and altered my food allowance to two meals a day. I save any gasoline allowance to cover doctor visits. I go for days and days when I never leave the house. I listen to the politicans and have to
- Dare To Be Different
Here's Something To Feel Good About Today!
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." ~Judy Garland
I remember the days when all I really wanted was to fit in with my peers. In elementary school a lot of us wore penny loafers. In high school, most of us had really long hair parted down the middle; some of us ironed it to emulate Olivia Hussey in the film, Romeo and Juliet. Skirts had to be short enough to be noticed, but not too short to be sent home from school. The bedroom I shared with my sister was to her liking not mine; Beatle posters plastered over psychadelic wall paper, fake fur throws on our twin beds. I didn't mind, she was older and seemed a lot "cooler" than me. READ MORE WATCH VIDEO:Read More »from Dare to Be Different
With the proposed reduction of troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, currently numbering over 140,000, one has to wonder what awaits our returning veterans. Facing a floundering economy coupled with an abysmal job market, high unemployment rates and slim job prospects. It will be challenging at best for most of our returning soldiersUS Troops Home.Read More »from Returning Troops Face Uncertain Job Market
It was anticipated that public safety sector jobs would be waiting. For our heroes to take the place of retiring first responders, police officers and firemen. As annual salaries of these positions approach and even exceed $100,000 a year, in many cases with generous lifelong pensions and benefits to follow, it's not surprising the current work force doesn't plan on relinquishing these jobs anytime soon.
Corporate cost cutting includes layoffs, job elimination and early retirement to maintain profitability and sustain business. Gainful employment and hiring of a younger workforce has fallen below expectations, evidenced by growing numbers
ABC's hit show "Modern Family" posted a picture on their official Facebook page of Colombian star Sofia Vergara in character...pregnant and ready for Halloween! Check out the star- prosthetic belly and all!- gearing up for what promises to be a very spooky episode of her sitcom.
Do you every notice that you are more "you" around certain people? There are people who know me as well if not better than I know myself. Those who get my humor, with all its' sarcasm and dryness. Those who understand that if a Hallmark Christmas commercial comes on television, I will, without fail, dissolve into a puddle of tears. Those who know all my weird quirks and eccentricities, (from detesting the color purple to being terrified of spiders and weenie dogs) and find them charming and adorable, not at all annoying and stupid…..those are the people I want to spend my time with.
There are times when I quip off something quite funny and sarcastic and get nothing but a blank stare and crickets chirping. I'm laughing like a crazy person on the inside, not only because what I just said was worthy of a Comedy Central special, but because the person I'm talking to is just so completely oblivious to the humor. Those are not the people I invite to my birthday party.
How muchRead More »from "Anything but Ordinary, Please!": Being You!
ŞU ANDA Kanal D TV KANALINI CANLI İZLİYORSUNUZ...
(Not: Ekranı büyütmek için ekranın altındaki kare butonuna tıklayınız..
küçük ekrana dönmek için ESC tuşuna basınız.)
Kanal D canlı yayınını sitemizden izleyebilirsiniz, şu anda canlı yayına erişemiyorsanız Kanal D TV'nin resmi internet sitesinin canlı yayın sayfasına gidebilirsiniz. Kanal D'nin resmi sitesinin canlı yayını için aşağıdaki linke tıklayınız.
Kanal D'nin resmi sitesinde Kanal D nin günlük canlı yayın akışı ile dizi,haber,müzik,eğlence ve yarışma programları hakkında bilgi bulabilirsiniz.Sitede Kanal D'nin kurumsal bilgileri ile adres ve telefonlarıda yer alıyor.Siteye gitmek için tıklayınız.
Kanal D Canlı Yayın izle
Kanal D Resmi Sitesi - Anasayfa
Kanal D Canlı Yayın Akışı
Read More »from Kanal D Izle Canlı Kesintisiz Izle Kanal D
Kurban Bayramı Duası dinle Kurban Bayramı Duası mp3 Fethullah Gülen müzikleri Kurban Bayramı Duası ilahisini dinle Kurban Bayramı Duası sözleri Kurban Bayramı Duası online dinle Kurban Bayramı Duası ablümü izle Kurban Bayramı Duası albümü dinleRead More »from Fethullah Gülen - Kurban Bayramı Duası
- Literal Exposure | Author Blog Posts – Wed, Oct 24, 2012 2:18 PM EDT
ABOUT C.V. ROSASCO
C.V. Rosasco is an author and psychotherapist living and working in a weird town called Hollywood. He has worked as a stage and soap opera actor, a childrens' social worker in South Central L.A., an addiction specialist with gay addicts, and a janitor. He is a beach volleyball player, just took up Jiu-Jitsu, has had two nervous breakdowns ( 3 if you're really counting), and is an avid meditator / yogi.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Becoming a Published Author
- 1. The first thing I didn't know about becoming published was how easy it is to do as a self publisher. I used Amazon's Create Space to self publish and they made the process incredibly easy. Their support team was very easy to access and I had a whole lot of questions as we progressed.
- 2. The second thing I didn't know, but had heard about, was how important editing is to a manuscript. I think I spent as much time editing as I did writing. It was also obvious that I could literally edit this
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- Dinner Tonight: Broccoli Apple Soup + Raw Kale SaladWed, Dec 4, 2013 10:31 AM EST
- Christmas Thumbprint CookiesWed, Dec 4, 2013 1:18 PM EST
- Christmas Cake Pops Are Our Gift to YouWed, Dec 4, 2013 2:33 PM EST