And the top strategies to change that and get ahead.
By Beate Chelette
As a career coach and longtime entrepreneur I have been able to watch how men and women work and advance (or not) in their careers. Here are some of the top reasons why women don't get promoted at a higher rate and Part Two of this article offers strategies to change that:
* Women are genetically wired to create community. Instead of being clear that in corporate settings and business overall it is about your ability to focus and produce numbers, women get sidetracked in wanting to build community. The work environment today is built on male dominated traits. You will be judged and promoted by your ability to support these established rules. Until this changes (and The Women's Code will do just that), if you want to advance you have to know when it's time to produce and when it's time to build your team.
The other woman-an enemy, not an ally
* Women still look at other women as
- Beate Chelette | Author Blog Posts – Tue, Oct 16, 2012 7:57 AM EDT
And the top strategies to change that and get ahead.Read More »from THE TOP THREE REASONS WHY WOMEN DON’T GET PROMOTED
Each and every one of the people in the World are facing their own problems. And it is being solved first by our decisions, and then our actions.Read More »from Making Decisions in Life
Inspite of all the problems that we are facing, we will be the one who will stand for ourselves in the end. That's why we have to learn and be very careful in making our decisions in life. For thus decisions, big or small, can affect big things in the future.
Bad influences will come, mostly, if you are weak. Some friends might tolerate you, some friends would not. Some of your families would be there for you, and some may not. But no matter how many people are there to make you feel down and very blue, no matter how many people are there to support you, still, in the end, you will be the one to make your very own decisions. And you have to be prepared for it,
Remember, there are no wrong decisions in life, it just so happen that it is wrong, because you are not facing its consequences, And that's why you have to be prepared. God Bless!
Michelles husband died five months later the birth of her child, she was left single and raising a child, she wants her child to have the best education, to raise her child right, and be a good mom. She supports her child to the fullest and will always do, "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." she quoted. Please vote for Michelle Perrotte, an inspiring woman.
A walk in the fall
Kung ang bawat araw lang sana lalagyan ng ngiti mula sayong mga mata,
sasabayan ng tawa ng labi mong walang kasing ganda,
mga biro mong dulot ay walang hanggang ligaya,
sadyang napaka-kakaiba kung ang araw ko'y lage mong pinapasaya.
The popularity of certain default IPs mainly depends on the router manufacturer who uses them. Since Linksys, Netgear (the most popular router brands) use this IP, it is normal that this IP is one of the most popular default IPs today. A default IP is set in the manufacturer's factory, but they can be easily changed later if there is need for that.
Before we continue, we have to make some terms a bit clearer, like: What is an IP address, what is a private IP, and so on. So, let's get started.
The term IP address can be described as a numeric identification for a computer or a device in the computer network. The numbers of the IP are divided in 4 segments each separated by dots. On the other hand, a private IP usually belongs to the following IP range: 192.168.0.0 - 192.168.255.255.
A private IP can be used on the Internet, but only in a network system. Additionally, only one device in a network can have one unique IP address. In case two devices have the same IP, someRead More »from 192.168.1.1 IP Address
HEY THINK ABOUT IT
Have you ever wondered why you sometime think about wat the hell you doing in you love life
why the hell he dont seem to get it
ladys say good bye to that its not worth it because rumours as it they are the ones who is making the mistakes
This weekend has been awesome for me and I am looking forward to an awesome week!Read More »from The New World Order
The New World Order
I have listened to Alex Jones, Diane Canon, Fritz Springmeier, David Icke and attended a conference here in Seattle about what we can do to survive the coming New World Order. I have been really doing my own personal research on this for a long, long time.
I have been hearing about the "Last Days" since I was a child, however, the New World Order was defined as this great thing. No more sorrow, death, crime, death, sickness, death, money, death...blah, blah, blah. This is not like a Mother Goose story. Not only were us children being told this but the adults as well and while we were taught that Old Saint Nick was a Pagan and a Devil Worshipper, the New World Order was real and would come into effect imminently. For real, at any moment we could get a phone call and we would have to leave all that we know because the end had come...Well, that was then and today there is no tent of
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: to shew forth thy loving-kindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night, Psalm 92:1, 2 (K.J.V)
Note: Giving thanks to God and singing praises inspires hope, and produces courage, determination, and strength. It also, gives us comfort and peace. Those who possess find satisfaction. Surveys have been done with positive results for prayer regarding those who pray frequently.
There are times when every individual need to empty their mind to someone without having their personal business being publicized to others who can make things worse by spreading false rumors.
Prayer works for me.
Ellen J. BarrierLife Stories
Read More »from Keeping Your Business Safe
hi go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- Dinner Tonight: Broccoli Apple Soup + Raw Kale SaladWed, Dec 4, 2013 10:31 AM EST
- Christmas Thumbprint CookiesWed, Dec 4, 2013 1:18 PM EST
- Christmas Cake Pops Are Our Gift to YouWed, Dec 4, 2013 2:33 PM EST