Thinking of you now and as always!
SO I FEEL AS THOUGH IM AM A RADIO HOST OR THE "RADIO REBEL" OF THE INTERNET I WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO TELL ME HOW THEY FEEL AND THEY WOULDT TELL ANY ONE THEY KNOW BECAUSE SOME TIMES PEOPLE JUST NEED SOME ONE TO TALK TO.
1) TODAY WILL BE ABOUT FUNNN!!
2)BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU TALK TO I AM YOUNG AND DO NOT WANT ANY CONFUSION BE CAUTOS OF ALL PEOPLE! *
- Babble.com | Author Blog Posts – Tue, Oct 16, 2012 1:19 PM EDT
Do You Know What It Really Takes to Raise Powerful Girls?I have two daughters. I'm committed to raising them to be healthy, happy and whole. I work to keep them safe, to guide them towards kindness and compassion, to teach them self-reliance and courage.Read More »from Do You Know What it Really Takes to Raise Powerful Girls?
I've rarely thought of "power" as something I want to bequeath to these girls.
Yet, when I saw that McSweeney's had published a credo for raising a powerful girl, I read it eagerly. They were, I suspected, addressing the kind of parent I want to be, speaking about the kind of girls I want to raise.
And how. Reading it was like being punched in the heart, in the best way.
This is no simple advice column. Rather than focusing on getting girls into athletics or teaching them a grade-school version of Women's Studies 101, the author, Amy Fusselman, focuses on you. The mama in this story.
Related: Why I want my daughter to call herself a feminist
Her two big pieces of advice:
1. Thoroughly and fearlessly examine whether you are truly willing to nurture and support
Well He Tryed To Be All friendly An nice In The Begining, Now When He Dont Get His Way He Turns Into S Monster.... So Now Im Like Should I Stay Or Should I Go? In The End I Still Love Him So What Should I do Deal With It Or Just Give Up Everything And Leave.??
If you know anything about Justin Bieber, you're probably aware that he was discovered by R&B star Usher, dates Selena Gomez and drives an electric car that has chrome for a paint job. But even Justin's biggest fans probably can't name the snacks that get him through the day, the animated show he watches the most or his favorite celebrity baby name. So Popdust asked him. Here are his exclusive answers to these and other key questions. Now you know everything!Read More »from 11 Things Justin Bieber Can't Live Without
1. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cookies and Cream
2. Favorite Junk Food: Swedish Fish or apples dipped in caramel
Related: Does Justin Prefer His Fondue Sweet or Savory?
3. Favorite Animated Show: Family Guy
4. Favorite Celebrity Baby Name: Blue Ivy
5. Favorite Sports Team: Toronto Maple Leaves
6. Favorite Song: Kanye West, Big Sean, and Jay-Z, "Clique"
7. Favorite Celebrity: Chuck Norris
Photo: Blue Ivy Carter Shows Us Her Cheeks
8. Favorite Website: Twitter
9. Favorite Headphones: Beats by
- Austin Lyons | Author Blog Posts – Tue, Oct 16, 2012 10:15 AM EDT
- Sandra Eagle | Author Blog Posts – Tue, Oct 16, 2012 10:05 AM EDT
Don't be afraid to try the season's hottest shoe, over the knee boots.Read More »from Fall Trends: How to Wear Over the Knee Boots
During the Fall, boots of all styles and heights dominate the world of fashion. Fashionistas everywhere look forward to taking new boots for a spin at the first sign of Fall weather. Who can blame them? There's nothing like a stylish pair of boots to top off a fab outfit! One of the most popular boots this season is the over-the-knee flat boot. They carry all the punch and pizazz of a heeled boot, but they are way more comfortable, and just as stylish. Here are a few tips on how to rock yours this season.
Pick bold, neutral colors while you're shopping for your over-the-knee boots. With the height of the boot, they will already get enough attention, so you don't want to pair the standout boots with a bright color that will make the boots look cheap or tacky. Stick with beautiful Fall colors, such as camel, grey, hunter green, and navy blue. You can never really go wrong with neutrals, such as black, grey, and tan.
Pair your boots with a nice fitting pair of skinny jeans. Wear the
- Beate Chelette | Author Blog Posts – Tue, Oct 16, 2012 7:57 AM EDT
And the top strategies to change that and get ahead.Read More »from THE TOP THREE REASONS WHY WOMEN DON’T GET PROMOTED
By Beate Chelette
As a career coach and longtime entrepreneur I have been able to watch how men and women work and advance (or not) in their careers. Here are some of the top reasons why women don't get promoted at a higher rate and Part Two of this article offers strategies to change that:
* Women are genetically wired to create community. Instead of being clear that in corporate settings and business overall it is about your ability to focus and produce numbers, women get sidetracked in wanting to build community. The work environment today is built on male dominated traits. You will be judged and promoted by your ability to support these established rules. Until this changes (and The Women's Code will do just that), if you want to advance you have to know when it's time to produce and when it's time to build your team.
The other woman-an enemy, not an ally
* Women still look at other women as
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST