Image found on Tumblr
Are you seeking meaning, purpose or significance in your life, career, or both? Or maybe looking to make a change and find something that brings you closer to your true self? Here are six tips to get you started:
1. Ask yourself, what do you LOVE? What do you love doing? What comes naturally and easy for you? What traits do people compliment you on? What did you love doing when you were a child? When are you the happiest?
2. Get ready to say good bye to a lot of people and a lot of things. When you start living in alignment with your heart, in the beginning there will be an initial "falling away" of all those that are not in harmony with your heart's resonance. It's like this -- if for 21 years you lived without an epicenter and one day you realized your heart is now that -- imagine what that (at)tracts and (de)tracts.
3. Make space for yourself. Make space to explore what it is you truly love and want to do. Whether that be in relationships, a profession, any aspect of life --
Image found on TumblrRead More »from How to Follow Your Heart & Realize Your Dreams
I am so ticked right now!!! Why would a physcian send over pregnant women who have not fasted to have blood work done for gestgational diabetes???!!! Of course they will fail the one hour test!!! Why have them endure a 3 hour glucose??? This enrages me! It is common sense to fast for certain types of blood work. Its all a racket......... If you feel they will fail automatically, have them come straight in for a 3 hr..... If the rules forbid it, then have them do it right the first time! If they fail anyway they have to come back anyway! JESUS help these people! I am being so serious! Had to vent!
In our last blog we gave you the diddy, or "lowdown," about the diamond
market in Hong Kong. However, we are now in Ramar gan buying diamonds and
antique diamonds for our web site Artdecodiamonds.com
Lets give a little lesson about the diamond exchange, or bursar, as
they call it in Ramat Gan Israel. The bursar in Israel has taken over
number 1 exchange over New York. The bursar in Israel is the first stop
for all of our friends from the far east. Instead of them coming to NYC
they come to Israel, and the place is sizzling.
Lets start with the diamonds artdecodiamonds.com needs most. ThisRead More »from Diamond Prices from Ramat Gan Israel
would be the modern and antique cushion cut diamonds. They are
buy. The prices for cushion cuts are so strong, due to such high demand.
Cushion cut diamonds are bringing prices similar to round diamond
prices. Asscher cut and princess cut diamonds are very stong today as
well. And, to a lesser extent pear
Back Forty Truck Stop Honey Brown AleRead More »from 50 States of Beer: Find a Cold One Near You!
Beer: it's as American as baseball and burgers, but there's way more choices out there than Bud and Bud Light. Every state in the nation is bursting with small breweries coming up with new ways to quench your thirst (watermelon or blackberry beer, anyone?). This summer, crack open a cold one from a craft brewery near you - or try one of these suggestions.
By Casey Barber
Back Forty's Truck Stop Honey Brown Ale uses wildflower honey from Mobile, Alabama's most productive bees, adding local sweetness to the malty brown brew. Find it and Back Forty's other signature brews throughout the state.
Since 1995, Midnight Sun in Anchorage has been bottling beers like the crowd-pleasing Kodiak Brown Ale, a hearty beer that matches the meatiness of grilled burgers and ribs. It's available throughout Alaska and the Pacific Northwest.
In sun-drenched Arizona, you better know how to make a beer that goes down easy, and Four Peaks does just that with Sunbru, a light
Several recent studies provide compelling evidence that certain vitamins can provide long-term protection against chronic illnesses - or even help heal and reverse existing conditions. In recent years, the reputations of some time-tested vitamins have taken hits as doctors and scientists warned against consuming what they erroneously consider "too much of a good thing."
They opined that some extremely beneficial vitamins - especially C and D - are fine in minimal doses - but that we shouldn't take more until "further studies" confirmed their value.
But those studies already existed. Lots of them. The medical community has consistently chosen to ignore them.
Newer studies are being conducted, however, and they confirm the earlier reports of the therapeutic power of vitamins. And while I have no doubt that doctors will continue to ignore them, you certainly shouldn't. For example…
A new look at vitamin C
Researchers at Oregon State University analyzed a bevy ofRead More »from Vitamins Making a Comeback
grade fI have a very tough time being criticized, corrected, or accused - of even the smallest mistakes - and I react very angrily. I've wrestled this instinct under control in a professional context, more or less, but I have more trouble with it at home. All it takes is for my daughter to make a mild comment such as, "You forgot to remind me to bring my library book," to set me off. "What do you mean…it's not my responsibility…I didn't know Wednesday was Library Day…" etc., etc.
More and more, I see the connection between perfectionism, control, and anger. Zoikes, how I struggle to keep my sense of humor and light-heartedness! Here are some of the strategies that I try to use to accept criticism. If I manage to use them, they never fail me, but I don't always manage to put them to work.
1. Listen to what a critic is saying. Really listen, try to understand that point of view, don't just nod while I formulate my retorts. Accept just criticism.
2. Don't be defensive. This is theRead More »from Tips for Handling Criticism
- Broten Aaron | Author Blog Posts – Thu, Aug 2, 2012 9:43 AM EDT
Thyroid gland signs and symptoms in females are definitely more widespread compared to what they happen to be in adult men. Hundreds of thousands of adult females throughout the entire world experience some kind of thyroid condition and lots of these people are un-aware that the signs tend to be thyroid correlated. It's been described that One in 6 persons experience some type of thyroid illness. Allow us to have a look at precisely what the thyroid genuinely does as well as which kind of signs and symptoms promote themselves if it's not necessarily operating in the correct way.Read More »from A Review of Thyroid Disease Symptoms and Risk Factors
Although there are lots of health conditions connected with the thyroid gland gland, the 2 most popular tend to be Hyperthyroidism as well as An under-active thyroid.
Hypothyroidism is additionally referred to as the under-active thyroid gland and also takes place when it has an underproduction of T3 as well as T3 thyroid human hormones. It is usually as a result of the thyroid gland getting eliminated as a
I feel the touch of your hand
As you fingers melt to mine
The warm embrace of your arms
Sent chills down my spine
Your gentle kiss upon my ear
Your breath upon my face
nails that travel down my back
To a soft and loving place
Together we lay as lovers do
Your chest pressed upon mine
I take my hands and try to trace
Over your bodies every line
In the throws of sweat and passion
This moment of heavenly bliss
You press your lips against my cheek
With a single loving kiss
This is the moment I realized
What took a touch to start
Would burn forever in my mind
And always in my heart
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST