The philosophy of living one day at a time has been a time-honored concept for ages. I personally struggle with this concept because of shame about my past and a strong apprehension about my future welfare. Living life one day at a time requires a very delicate balance between personal attitudes about the past, present, and future- while also realizing that not all days are going to be good. Achieving this desireable balance requires one to forgive past mistakes and to forge a strong faith in a positive future. With this mindset in place, one can focus on present circumstances in the context of accepting the humble nature of one's situation. This thinking is hard to achieve, but when successful, one can acquire the elusive peace of mind that comes with living one day at a time. May we all gain an inner peace by learning how to live one day at a time.
- Hamsa Hamsa | Author Blog Posts – Sat, Jul 14, 2012 10:45 AM EDT
- Love Tv | Author Blog Posts – Sat, Jul 14, 2012 9:40 AM EDT
This will teach you step by step, how to make the Crochet Sea Mist pattern stitch. Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time.
Hello. Again.Read More »from A Secret About Our Weddding
My mother is now staying at my sister's house. I would love for my brother to come home and stay with me. I guess that is not gonna happen for a while. I have a feeling he will be with me soon. We need to be a family again. Not spread so far apart from each other. An since our mother has cancer. I think it would be best to be close by . To each other.
Mother is doing fine. There is bad days and good days. Just like when she was here at her home.. At my sister house there are lakes close by. . Also woods so she can take walks. My sister got two beautiful dogs too. So she is protected.
I am catching up on my sleep and working on my diet. For my big day. Yes, Our wedding is still being planned.. Jon and I are putting in the final touches right now. . Man, If i only knew when this wedding will take place. I can tell you one thing. The time. It will start at 8 am Friday and end up Saturday at 8 am . So its a 24 hour deal. Kool huh. Just remember they owe me big big time.
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST