One Way to Relax is to Meditate!
I have found that a good way for me to Relax from everyday events is to sit here at my computer and reflect. Sometimes I reflect on my past, my childhood, my family, my move here to the Philippines or just let my mind go.
I spend a lot of time meditating and working here on my computer. I write, play simple games (like cribbage and dominoes) or just spend time checking my email and going to different web sites. (I think it is called "surfing the net!")
I have a couple of other Blogs on here, but I was thinking I would have another where I could just share my thoughts of the day. Also now that I am set up on "Facebook" I could share with friends there some of the things I have done in the past and things I do now to occupy my time now that I am retired.
Till Next Time!
One Way to Relax is to Meditate!
Almost all college graduations have now commenced and I have recently returned from my brothers graduation from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo...I was looking through youtube to get some inspiration for a funny song to sing for my bro (we all lack musical talent but continue to perform for each other at family parties). I found this cute song performed by two blondes at a family party that didn't seem too different from my own! I thought I would share it for those of you who are recent grads or have family and friends who are as well. I love the subtle wit and the loving way of telling their sister that life after graduation is not so glamorous..enjoy!
- John Moses | Author Blog Posts – Sun, Jun 10, 2012 10:39 PM EDT
- Fancuo Qq | Author Blog Posts – Sun, Jun 10, 2012 9:10 PM EDT
jk kbg gbk
BOSTON (beats by dre) So much for being winless at Fenway Park.
Roger Bernadina's two-out double drove in the go-ahead run and the Washington Nationals held on for a 4-3 win over the Boston Red Sox on Sunday, completing a three-game sweep.
The franchise was 0-9 all time at Fenway before the weekend series began.
'' beats by dre '' Nationals manager Davey Johnson. ''This is a whole new ball club. There's great makeup, great talent on this ballclub. It's only going to get better.''
The Montreal Expos went 0-6 at Fenway before the team moved to Washington and became the Nationals, who were swept 3-0 in a 2006 series at Fenway.
The ''new'' Nationals are unbeaten at Boston's iconic ballpark.
''It shows you we're a good ballclub and that we're not scared of AL East teams. And we're going to come in here and play our best ball,'' said Jordan Zimmermann, who struck out seven in seven innings before Washington's bullpen and bench rallied for the win.
Rookie BryceRead More »from Yellow Kobe Bryant Beats by Dr. Dre Studio from Monster
- Fancuo Qq | Author Blog Posts – Sun, Jun 10, 2012 9:06 PM EDT
sbccf dxbhvg bhvgbhsbccf dxbhvg bhvgbh
Good umpires had a real bad series this series - a real bad series - and it went one way,'' Valentine said after the game. ''There should be a review.''（beats by dre）
He can just about count on that after his on-field actions and postgame comments.
Valentine had just left the field when Tyler Clippard ended the game by striking out Dustin Pedroia, picking up his third save of the series and eighth on the season.
Reliever Tom Gorzelanny (beats by dre ) pitched a scoreless eighth and ended up with the win. Aceves (0-4) took the loss, Boston's fifth in a six-game homestand.
David Ortiz hit his 14th homer of the season for the Red Sox, who couldn't hang on to a 2-1 lead. Danny Espinosa hit a two-out double with two runners on in the seventh, putting Washington up 3-2.
Boston tied it in the bottom half after Ryan Sweeney and Nick Punto hit back-to-back singles to start the inning, but Sweeney was the only one to score, coming home on a fielder's choice by ScottRead More »from Gold LeBron James Headphones Beats by Dre Studio from Monster
Coworkers Pam and Jim dated on The Office, and it worked out!By Lindsey Kupfer, Life2pointOh.com
After you graduate from college and get a real job, the question arises, how are you supposed to meet cute guys now? It's your first day on the new job and you spot a cute guy in the cubicle next door. What do you do?
Check out Life2PointOh's Pros and Cons of dipping your pen in the company ink:
- You get to see him every day
- You don't have to worry about him having an affair with a coworker
- You actually get excited to get up and go to work
- You and your guy can carpool to the office
- Secret relationships are extremely fun!
- You have to see your guy every day - even when you're fighting
- If you break up, you have to stay amicable at the office
- You risk losing your job if it's against company policy
- You can't flaunt the relationship all over Facebook
- Having to control your PDA urges throughout the day
Take time to think about it. If you think that it could turn into a seriousRead More »from The Pros and Cons of Dating a Coworker
I almost forgot all about my shine blog here. I haven't posted anything on here since January. So sad! But I have been busy blogging on my own site: www.jillzy.com so please come check out my new blog and become a follower! I love followers! They motivate me to want to write. See you there!
Dundas Street and its neighborhoods.
Kensington Market is a distinctive multicultural neighborhood.
It is so colorful and amazing place to visit.
So many stores, it reminded me of Berkeley.
Dundas Street crosses amazing neighborhoods.
Littlye Italy known as College Street West
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST