One of the reasons is because if a fight goes the full distance to a decision then it is up to three judges to score the bout in what pretty much is a very subjective manner. From personal bias to just plain corruption, a boxing judge can totally alter the outcome of a fight so much so that many fight fans and media may be quick to call that decision a robbery. These robberies are overall bad for the image and reputation of the sport of boxing and for the most part, fight fans and media feel betrayed and even disgusted when a clear blatant robbery has taken place right before their own eyes. A robbery is when one fighter clearly wins a huge wide unanimous decision of about nine rounds or more, but gets screwed when the decision is announced and his opponent who clearly lost gets awarded the decision win. Other top boxing journalists expressed to me that a robbery can also be other things. For example, after Pacquiao vs. Marquez III, one journalist told me, in his view, when a highlyRead More »from Boxin-and-robberies
Wouldn't it be wonderful to know what's going on in your man's head, all the time? Okay, maybe not all the time. But it would be pretty great to know how to make your man fall in love with you.
I mean, you know he likes you A LOT. But it would be nice to know what those little triggers are that remind him how special you really are so that he falls for you hard, makes you feel like a princess, and respects you for who you are in all of your awesome-ness, right?
When a guy realizes you're the ideal woman for him on an innate level, he'll be ready to commit to you. So, how to get him to that point faster?
Dating with Dignity has a few tips for you.
1) Make him want to be the best man he can be.Read More »from How to Make Your Man Fall in Love with You
Plenty of relationship-ready men we have talked with who are currently in successful, loving relationships told us know that one of the reasons they fell in love with their girlfriend or wife is because she made him want to be a better man. What that doesn't include is
Best Style Always on E-Bay Tru-Savings and Value !
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST