Just, thought I'd bring up that I remember the Cosby show. I watched it alot It felt to me as, I grew up with them. I can't believe how Raven grew up to be so, grown up the last time I saw her she was on that's so Raven. I hadn't seen her in awhile. It's hard to believe she was that little on the Cosby show. She was cute as a little girl it seems like Man you blinked and she grew up. I wonder if, they'd ever do a reunion show to see what happend to everybody after the show went off the air. I wonder, if they ever thought about doing a reunion? It's hard telling these days. I am not sure am crazy about them remaking footloose. Seems like, they'd of made part 2. I hadn't seen the remake but? who knows it might grow on me. I wish, they'd come up with a wonder woman movie I use to try to act like her. I'd try to spin around like her and even had wonderwoman underroos. I think Linda Carter was the best wonderwoman we had. I think, the next wonderwoman would have some big shoes to fill. DoesRead More »from I Remember the Cosby Show
- Astrology.com | Author Blog Posts – Tue, Nov 15, 2011 12:04 PM EST
Use your astrological element to better understand your sibling!Read More »from Use Your Astrological Element to Better Understand Your Sibling!
Understanding the element that rules your sibling can help you strengthen your common bond. After all, wouldn't you rather enjoy each other's company than fall into the trap of having the same old, triggered arguments? No one has a shared history quite like you and your sibling!
Fire sibling: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Fire siblings are active, feisty and able to deal well with tension. They have a competitive side and can become bored easily, so sports or other physical activities are ideal ways to connect. You'll find it easiest to get along with a Fire sibling if you're an Air sign.
Earth sibling: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Earth siblings are practical, conservative, reliable and very aware of timeliness. They're also dependable and have a deep liking for the physical world, so spending time outdoors, at a spa, cooking or gardening together is a terrific way for the two of you to bond. They crave stability to feel safe. Earth siblings are easiest to relate to if you're a Water sign.
- Liz Cosline | Author Blog Posts – Mon, Nov 14, 2011 10:26 PM EST
Have you ever experienced poor customer service? I'll bet that at least 99.9 % of the people reading this article will answer yes. Now I suppose most of the time many of us will pass that off as just a bad day or one bad employee. Perhaps it is and yet if most people have experienced poor customer service then it becomes an occurrence that is happening all too often.
Any incident of poor customer service that is not corrected immediately is giving a message that there is an acceptance of a lower standard. When an employee makes a mistake that is understandable and it simply needs correction.
Anytime employees are not kept accountable for the understood standards of service it sends the message that sub-standard work is acceptable. In other words it sends the message that it is fine to be mediocre or work at an average level. Anytime a supervisor or manager lets something "slide", the message is the same. Letting things slide tells employees it's OK not to finish the job. TheRead More »from Rewarding Mediocrity with Employees - the Disconnect
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST