I can understand the protesters marching against war but this Wallstreet s--- is stupid. If you want to protest, b---- about all the money our so called commander and chief is blowing on s--- that our children are going to be paying for the rest of their lives. Oh, by the way, when you marchers get cold and tired, go back home to Mommy and Daddy.
Getting by by getting by is the only way to survive this recession. So you work when you can and relax when you can and trust me things will get better.
Why do we impose/assume our family will support us? I guess its that sense of family!!!!
so I'm missing ma BF, Kaleb, but it's okay. :) i feel kind of possessive though because whenever he txts me, i say i miss you... gonna stop that starting now... I WILL BE CHEERFUL AND FLIRTY AND PLEASANT.
- so this guy i really like likes me alot but he likes another girl too so ya n this other guy likes me n stuff n i kinda like him i asked him out n he hasnt responded yet so im so eger to hear his answer but ya so ny advice?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is this boy at school I like and I know he likes me back, but my friend thinks hes a creeper and I cant tell her and if i go out with him and she found out what do you think she will say? and should I even ask him out.
Tried my best to study them but the two of them are just equal and I can't choose one over the another. I just wish they is something I can do.
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST