Everybody knows not to eat yellow snow but equally offensive is having the liberal drivel pushed down our throats by the left-wing media. Thank God for the remote! Yesterday Mika Brzezinski made the statement to Joe Scarborough, "I don't understand your party." Firstly, Joe is no Conservative and is as RINO as they come.
Mika, Conservative are simple folk. We belive that we can spend our money better than your liberal congressional friends can (Chuckie Shumer et.al.). We believe in the sactity of life... all life... we think God really meant it when He said "I knew you before you were formed in the womb." That "fetus" is a child and not a part of it's mother's body... she just has the privilege of carrying it around for a while. We believe the Constitution is just fine and means what it says. We belive that mankind is more important than a few trees or snaildarters. "The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof" and He has given man dominion over the earth... He will provide. We
- Phil | Author Blog Posts – Tue, Nov 8, 2011 6:30 AM EST
Everybody knows not to eat yellow snow but equally offensive is having the liberal drivel pushed down our throats by the left-wing media. Thank God for the remote! Yesterday Mika Brzezinski made the statement to Joe Scarborough, "I don't understand your party." Firstly, Joe is no Conservative and is as RINO as they come.Read More »from Dear Phil..... unsolicited advice for yellow snow eaters.
- Roy Smith | Author Blog Posts – Tue, Nov 8, 2011 6:30 AM EST
Recently there was an oral spray containing marijuana, which has been approved for use in California for people with several scleroses. Glaucoma, diabetic neuropathy, manic depression, post-traumatic headaches, ulcerative colitis and many others diseases, also plan to take out large clinical trials, or they can be used in the treatment of cancer pain.
Medical cannabis in California is not so new. However, this condition was the basis for down to business marijuana in California. Thank you for this progressive program of marijuana in California, more people are starting to understand how many application offer medical practices in California. Patients who suffer, we now have a healthy alternative that many people are trying to make available help, but without the side effects or connections that are ordinary in many prescription drugs.
However, the use of marijuana growing in California, which allows patients to use medical marijuana for sometimes extend definite diseases.Read More »from How Can Use Medical Marijuana for Health Diseases in California
Colon cleanse is a natural remedy for good health. In this process, unwanted and toxic substances are removed from the digestive tract of a person. Sometimes faeces get left behind in the intestine and can be toxic. These substances affect the health of an individual.
Herbs and water or any other liquid is injected into the colon via the rectum. This helps to get rid of all the faeces that may be left behind in the intestine. Some people believe that these substances can be toxic and lead to the ill health of an individual. Therefore, they have to be removed. There is no evidence of this and other people believe that colon cleanse is actually a waste of time and quite dangerous. It is also quite expensive and really does not need to be done as the body gets rid of wastes on its own.Forms of detoxification
Colon cleansing is a form of detoxification. Other forms of detoxification may be eating fresh fruits and vegetables, dieting, fasting, or taking laxatives.
We are soRead More »from Colon cleanse is a natural remedy for good health
- Brittany Barnes | Author Blog Posts – Tue, Nov 8, 2011 5:50 AM EST
How to Choose a Diet Pill to Lose Thigh and Stomach Fat Fast Are you trying to figure out how to lose thigh fat, without waiting a year to see results? Diet pills are oftentimes not a miracle cure, but if you use them with a little bit of sense, they'll kickstart your weight loss and make absolutely sure you're dropping pounds, feeling much less hungry, and much more motivated. Unfortunately, there are a ton of choices out there. This can be confusing, so let's look at the most common:
Ephedra - Unfortunately (and fortunately) ephedra has been largely banned in the united states. Although it was an extremely potent appetite suppressant and metabolism booster (which is key to weight loss), it had some nasty cardiovascular side effects that resulted in a few fatalities. While tens of thousands used it with success, these tragic incidents were enough to have the supplement pulled off the shelves. It's likely still available online but getting it may be shady business.
Read More »from How to Choose a Diet Pill to Lose Thigh and Stomach Fat Fast
Not sure how all this blogging thing goes, but I'm going to give it a try.Read More »from Finding me
My life has changed in the last ten years. I dedicated myself to raising my children, loving my husband, and working. Well as my last child moved off to college I was a little fearful of her being so far away from home, but it seems she is doing fine. Not always making the best decision, but she will figure it out (atleast that what I tell myself so I can stay in my right mind). It is hard for me not having the day to day happenings that I have been used to pulled out from under me. My life has calmed down and I have more time for me. URGGG... I have to ask what does that mean? I have not had time for me in over twenty years. I just don't know what to do with myself. I love my husband and he loves me and we are doing great. Work is great, but I feel so lost at times. I want to do great things for the world, but what and how and why? I want to know what it is that I'm suppose to do now?
Looking for me all
- J H | Author Blog Posts – Tue, Nov 8, 2011 5:31 AM EST
Teachers and parents educate their children is a very troublesome problem, the child made a mistake, the teacher does not know how to criticize; child performance is good, teachers do not know how to praise. Often look at some of the educational magazines will help us educate our children, I often see blu-ray to dvd and DVD Copy magazines magazines.Read More »from Good way to educate their children, very effective!
In the classroom is the most common questions a student answered correctly or discipline the teacher to give verbal praise, a praise, and some reward is to meet the actual needs of students, such as stationery, toys and so on. There are two general ways: spiritual rewards and incentives. Then how to handle these two awards of the relationship? From an educational point of view, students should be spiritual reward-based, so that the children too much to meet the expectations of material. However, there is no certain material rewards, difficult to sustain the enthusiasm of the students, incentives should not be expensive items, such
From dating game to relationship, here are some ground rules to help you make it work!Read More »from 10 Ways To Kepp Him or Her
1. Don't change them- Don't try and change a person, love even their quirks. If you find yourself picking and criticizing there may be a larger issue at hand. When you begin to love someone, you find yourself admiring even their flaws.
2. Be prepared to compromise-sure the single life was fun but a relationship is a different, yet still an exciting ball game. Together you decide what the playing field is and you both make changes for each other.
3. No pushing, let things flow-in the end it is a reason, a season, or a lifetime. You will know when the time is right to take things further or if your relationship has reached a plateau. Also, you shouldn't live too much in the future because you'll miss the moment and that… is where the joy always is.
4. Give and receive-never just take. As the old adage goes, those who take too much end up with nothing. That may be a little harsh but the point
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST