12 Super Bowl Tailgate Tips
Make tailgating a stress-free hit with ALL YOU readers' tips, tasty dishes and more.
Related: Top 10 Super Bowl Recipes on Google »
• Stock the essentials: "We keep a big tub full of disposables: wipes, trash bags, paper plates, paper utensils and paper towels. It's full all season." -Stephanie Gibson, 35, Birmingham, Ala.
• Keep it simple: "Serve finger foods - no one wants to be prim and proper on game day. This isn't the time for a sit-down meal." -Maggie Miller, 45, Centreville, Md.
• "Safely handle leftovers: "We bring ziplock bags and foil for leftover cooked food. I put it in a cooler and reheat it after the game." -Diane Walline, 30, Hilton, N.Y.
Related: Make a DIY Tailgating Cooler »
No matter how the game goes, enjoy hot food and cold drinks with these fun and handy tools.
• Never misplace your drink again. With this clever magnetic koozie, you can attach it right to your car. Magnetic beverage sleeve, $29 for 3; AmericanTailgater.com.
• The most Read More »from 12 Tips and Recipes for an Awesome Tailgate