Fabio HeizenrederBy Andrea Arterberry
1. For flyaways: Spray an old toothbrush with hairspray and run it over frizzy hair until it lays flat. It's the quickest way to tame hairs without slapping on a bunch of product. -celebrity hairstylist David Lopez
2. To make your hairstyle last longer: Give your bobby pins extra grip by spraying them with dry shampoo first and then sliding into the hair. -celebrity hairstylist David Lopez
3. For frizz-free bangs: Blow dry from the side using a round brush. Do it a few times and keep switching sides. celebrity hairstylist David Lopez
4. For a cracked compact: Add a drop of rubbing alcohol, pour it into the pan, flatten out with your finger, and let it dry. In an hour or so, the compact will harden again. -Kerry Cole, BECCA Cosmetics style director.
5. For uneven skin tone: Dab on a coral or orange lipstick. Applying a bit under your concealer will cancel out any dark areas. -Maybelline makeup artist Gabriel Almodovar
6. For cocktail-proof lips:Read More »from 9 Life-Changing Beauty Tips that Take Only 30 Seconds