1. Sorry, McMansions-it's houses like this one that make you go weak in the knees.
2. You start mapping our your garden plans while there's still snow on the ground.
3. You have a pet pig.
4. You drink cocktails out of Mason jars.
5. You dream of wraparound porches.
6. You think of bargain hunting as a competitive sport.
7. Forget high heels-cowboy boots are as fancy as you get.
8. You've pulled over to salvage a piece of furniture someone's tossed out on the side of the road too many times to count.
9. Your chicken coop is your most-prized possession.
10. You can't think of anything better than a glass of cold lemonade on a hot summer's day.
11. You think the best farmer's market is your own backyard.
12. You'd rather repurpose something old than buy something new.
13. Two words: Tree. Swing.
14. You're not ashamed to admit you've taken the salt shakerRead More »from 17 Signs You Live in the Country