Many mini muffins.Prepare these citrusy snacks for your next family breakfast. They also make a tasty, kid-friendly treat that fits nicely in a lunchbox.
3/4 cups sugar
1/3 cups plain yogurt
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup extra olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a small bowl, combine the zest of 2 oranges and sugar.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the juice of one orange (approximately 1/3 cup) and yogurt. Combine sugar/zest with yogurt/orange mixture. Whisk until combined and add eggs.
5. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients then add olive oil.
6. Peel the 2 zested oranges, remove the pith andRead More »from Bite-sized Bliss! Bake Orange-Pecan Mini Muffins