Blog Posts by Jalyn Lenamond
It happens every summer, every june-to be exact. My favorite cousin comes to visit me from Albuquerque, NM. We usually go shopping. swimming, and of course cooking. My favorite thing to do while she is here is go shopping. We do so many fun things while she was here like: make flowers, that's right MAKE flowers. you can do it too.
1. Cut a colored piece of paper into a flower shape, if you want to you can do it again to another color
2. Cover the flowers in colored Duct Tape to make the flowers more thicker
3. Line up the flowers then cut a small hole in the center of the flowers
4. Stick a green pipe cleaner in hole and blend the tip so it does not slip throw the hole
5. Spred out the flower petals, and enjoy!