Gift image by Anatoly TiplyashinSo, you've been racking your brain trying to figure out what to buy for the woman who you think has everything. Here are 5 holiday gift ideas you may want to consider...
1. The gift of memories. Create a photobook filled with pictures of you and her together. 10 years from now she can look at it and wonder why she ever wore any of those outfits. Trust me, there's nobody else in the world who can give her this same exact gift :)
2. Feed her soul with inspiration. The book, Unforgettable You: Master the Elements of Style, Spirituality, and True Beauty, by Daisy Fuentes is full of style tips and inspiration to help any woman be beautiful inside and out. This is one of those gifts you may want to buy for yourself as well!
3 .Unique, handmade jewelry. Most women have jewelry, but what about a one-of-a-kind, original piece that reflects her individuality and style?
4. She has slippers, but does she have these super comfy, super soft, and super cozy slippers? After a long day at work,
Blog Posts by Maria Palma
- Maria Palma | Fashion – Tue, Nov 29, 2011 8:59 PM EST
Gift image by Anatoly TiplyashinSo, you've been racking your brain trying to figure out what to buy for the woman who you think has everything. Here are 5 holiday gift ideas you may want to consider...Read More »from 5 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Woman Who Has Everything
- Maria Palma | Fashion – Sun, Sep 20, 2009 11:29 PM EDT
Most women think that the more time they spend getting ready in the morning, the more beautiful they'll look. However, you can look well-put together even if you keep your beauty routine simple. Here are a few beauty tips to get you from drab to fab in under 30 minutes:
- Keep your facial products to a minimum. Wash your face, apply moisturizer, and call it day! If you have breakouts, then you can add the second step of using a product like Proactiv. Keep it simple. Women go through this whole routine of using three or four products on their face which can sometimes do more harm than good - depending on what's in the products. You don't need all that stuff on your face.
- When it comes to makeup, many women spend a great deal of time applying foundation and making sure it's even all around their face. I like to use mineral-based makeup like Bare Minerals or Sheer Cover as my foundation because it's so easy to put on. Most days I skip the eye shadow and just put on blush, eyeliner, and
Color has the ability to make or break a room. Color can be the difference between a bland or boring room and a "wow" room. Adding color to a room is the cheapest way to change a room if your budget does not allow for a complete makeover. It can also awaken your senses or create nostalgic feelings.
Before deciding on colors for your home decor, it may help to know the psychology of color. Certain colors evoke certain feelings within us. For example, red is an energizing, fun, and vibrant color. Some people say that red induces hunger, which may be the reason you will see red in many restaurants. Blue is known as a soothing, calming color. Blue can be used in a room where you want to relax and unwind. The color green has the same effects as the color blue. Yellow is bright and exciting. It can make you feel cheerful and happy.
So, now that you know how colors affect people psychologically, it's time to learn how to choose colors for your home décor. Here are some tips:
* WhenRead More »from Tips on Choosing Colors for Your Home Decor