1. Aren't you going to be cold in that? Perhaps, but I've already decided that this is my outfit. And yes, this leather jacket isn't as warm as your down-to-the-floor puffy sleeping bag coat but I'm wearing it. And if you don't want me to change again, you'll let this one go.
2. Your job is so easy! The women in this industry are well-educated, cultured, and ridiculously hard-working. Word to the wise? Don't underestimate them.
3. Do you really need all those shoes? Yes. Yes, I do.
4. Do you ever post about anything important? Granted, there are tons of more pressing, super important issues happening throughout the globe and I'm not trying to tell you that fashion matters more than national security. However, I refer you to this infamous video where Miranda Presley SHUTS. IT. DOWN.
Related: 30 Dates That Spice Up Your Relationship
5. Can you get me a ticket to a fashion show? Girl, I can hardly get myself a ticket.
6. You write about dresses, you're not changingRead More »from 10 Things to Never Say to a Fashion Girl