By Tiffany Blackstone, Glamour magazine
A reason besides trendy below-the-knee skirts to give your minis a break: Wool shorts in plaids, tweeds and other menswear-y fabrics are a much fresher way to show a little leg.
Add tights and a shrunken boyfriend blazer when you're really feeling preppy. How about a lace top for a ladylike twist? Or maybe take them out on the town with a sequin blouse. Whatever!
Have you done the shorts-with-tights thing yet this season? Which of these is your favorite? Do tell! Find more options in the Glamour closet, here!
More from Glamour:
- How to Find Your Body's Best Jeans
- 19 Cute Celebrity Haircuts to Consider
- 8 Sex Moves Every Woman Should Try Once
- Why He Hasn't Proposed (Yet)
- 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
Photo Credit: urbanoutfitters.comRead More »from Get All Cool Prepster in School Boy Shorts