By Tracey Lomrantz, Glamour magazine
Good news, gals: You don't have to subject yourself to Sue Sylvester's practically-barbaric bullying to rock a Cheerios uniform of your own.
Starting this Sunday, a line of Glee-inspired clothes--including a top meant to look like that coveted McKinley High emblem of team spirit--is hitting the racks at a Macy's store near you.
Pieces in the Glee line will range from $19.99 to $34.99--but sadly, there's not a Rachel Berry-inspired plaid skirt in sight!
Will you be picking up any fab Glee gear this weekend? Share!
MORE FROM GLAMOUR:
- How to Find Your Body's Best Jeans
- 53 Swimsuits That'll Make You Look 10 Pounds Thinner
- 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
- 8 Sex Moves Every Woman Should Try Once
- Download the Glamour App for Your iPhone and iPad
Photo Credit: FOXRead More »from Attention, Gleeks: Get Your Own Cheerios Uniform At Macy's Starting Sunday!