By Kelly Framel, Glamour magazine
Just because it doesn't yet feel like spring doesn't mean I'm not ready to work a little of the coming season into my closet! These pink suede L.A.M.B. shoes and silvery silk Primary dress were definitely intended for warmer temps, but I'm making them work right now with a crazy-warm cardi and super-thick stockings.
What's your favorite trick for making warm-weather-wear work when it's still chilly outside?
More from Glamour:
- 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
- 19 Cute Celebrity Haircuts to Consider
- 8 Sex Moves Every Woman Should Try Once
- 12 Secret Signs He's Into You
- 21 Gorgeous Wedding Dresses (From $100 to $1,000!)
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Kelly FramelRead More »from Making Spring Pieces Work In Less-Than-Springy Temps