Channel your inner culinary Cupid for Valentine's Day. We've searched high and low for heart-shaped gadgets that will help get you in the mood for cooking--or make a wonderful gift for a loved one.
1. Love to Bake Measuring Spoons ($12) from ModCloth
2. Heart-shaped Fondue for Two ($14) from Wrapables
3. Heart Bundt Pan ($32) from Broadway Panhandler
4. Old Dutch International 7-inch Copper Heart Rose Mold ($17) from Amazon
5. Le Creuset Cast-Iron Casserole ($150) from Amazon
6. Chef's Choice M840 Waffle Maker ($70) from Amazon
7. Zak Designs Heart-Shaped Ice Cream Bowls ($24 for 8-piece set) from Amazon
8. Scandicrafts Heart-Shaped Tea Infuser ($7) from Cooking.com
9. Alessi Heart-Shaped Spoons ($48 for set of 6) from Emmo Home
- 25 Chocolate Desserts for Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day Do's and Don'ts
- 17 of Bon Appétit's Sexiest Dishes
- Tips for Valentine's Day on a Budget
- What do Women Want to Eat on Valentine's Day?