Robin Williams in drag? Yes, please. But here's why it's even more awesome today than ever before: It's saving lives.
Jennifer Thronton was eating a piece of sausage on Friday when she started choking. Fortunately her daughter Amira, 7, knew just want to do. The tween in Portland, Oregon was watching TV when she heard her mom making strange noises in the other room. She went in to see what was happening and then promptly and calmly gave her mom the Heimlich.
"I picked her up three times," Amira told KABC. "She spit the sausage out."
Amira never took a first aid class. No, she learned to do the Heimlich from watching Mrs. Doubtfire. (OK, her grandpa also showed her how to do it, too, but that's decidedly less amazing.)
Seven years old and savingRead More »from How "Mrs. Doubtfire" Helped a 7-Year-Old Save Her Mom's Life