Beneath the confetti-candy covering of these ice cream pops lies a marvelous surprise: a soft-in-the-center miniature candy bar on a Popsicle stick. Let kids help prepare these fanciful confections: Have them push sticks into the candy bars and finish the pops by giving them a full coating of the candy sprinkles. Perch the pops on a chilled cake stand to give them a longer life during serving.
Plus: 25 Summer Side Dishes »
Ingredients: Read More »from Colorful Confetti Ice Cream Pops for Summer
• 8 piece(s) (1 1/2-inch) Soft-Centered Candy Bars, (like Milky Way or Snickers)
• 1 pint(s) Vanilla Custard-Style Ice Cream, slightly softened
• 3/4 cup (s) assorted-color candy confetti or sprinkles
1. Insert a wooden Popsicle stick into one end of each candy bar and set aside. Place 1 tablespoon of ice cream in the bottom of a 3-ounce paper cup. Place candy in center of the cup, surround with 3 tablespoons ice cream, and smooth over the top. Visit us at CountryLiving.com
2. Transfer cup to a baking sheet, repeat with remaining cups,