We've been covering beauty trends backstage at New York Fashion Week, and looks seem to fall into two distinct camps: natural and not-so-natural. The latter category gave us painted hair - colorful smears at Altuzarra and streaks of grayish-white clay at Alexander Wang.
The runway is always an exciting place for emerging trends, but do you think these styles take it too far? Or would you wear paint in your hair next Spring?
More from Harper's Bazaar:
- Look Younger Without Plastic Surgery or Botox
- Supermodels Without Makeup
- How to Make Your Boobs Look Amazing
- 9 Unforgivable Fashion Crimes
- Naked Celebrities - Unretouched!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.Read More »from Would You Paint Your Hair Like the Runway?