By GalTimer Lynn Redd
1. When you need some reassuring that you're pretty.
2. If you're in the kitchen messing up the recipes she perfected.
3. When you achieve the biggest accomplishment in your life and you need to share it with someone.Related: Parenting Quotes Worth Printing and Saving
4. When you find a house and it needs decorating….. BADLY!
5. If the man you are in love with proposes or leaves you for another woman.
6. When you have to deal with your mother-in-law!
7. When the doctor gives you or her bad news. (My mom had leukemia)
Related: Say THIS, Not THAT To Your Kids
8. After waking up because you passed out upon seeing those 2 pink lines on that pee stick in your hand.
9. When your baby won't stop crying and you don't know what's wrong with "it".10. To learn how to be the best daughter, career-woman, wife, and mother you could be.
When do you need your mother most?Read More »from 10 Times You'll Always Need Your Mom