If you're looking for a fresh start in 2014, why not take this time to refresh your dating life? After all, the new year is always a great time to reassess your well-being. Here are some bad dating and relationship habits to swear off. And if you're taken, we've got some tips for you too.
- Tipsy texting. Give up those drunk dials that only make a hangover worse.
- Waiting for guys to make the first move. If you want to meet guys, you have to put yourself out there. Something as simple as a smile or flirty eye contact will do.
- Living in the past. Let yourself forget your failed relationships, disappointments, or mistakes. Releasing that baggage will make you more open to new experiences and people.
- Wasting time on a guy you're not into. He may be good on paper, but if you don't have the spark or see a long-term future, don't date him.
- Wasting time on a guy who's not into you. Ditch the guy who's sending you mixed