Since it's Pet Peeve Week, all of you shared the little things that get under your skin in a big way. From your submissions, I've rounded up 10 annoyances I think most of us would count among our pet peeves. I'm sure we've all been guilty of doing these from time to time, but since it's the week to let out our frustration, let's get to it!
- Loud Chewing - There's nothing more annoying than hearing someone take every bite. Chomp, chomp . . . yuck!
- Inconsiderate Habits on the Subway or Elevator - Move away from the doors so I can get on, people!
- "Telling It How It Is" - One reader says she hates when people "keep it real" or "call you out" when they're actually just being rude and imposing their own personal opinion as fact.
- Bad Driving Habits - Some common pet peeves: slow driving, drivers who forget to use blinkers, people who don't stop at stop signs (does rolling count?).
- Lazy Grammar - We can all make mistakes (me included!), but that